-CHAPTER TWO.

"i swear it wasn't us!" another person shouted as everyone continued to scream.

"it has to be a hack guys.." i replied, but a bit nervously, because the possibility that it wasn't was high.

my heart raced as i looked over at each screens, val was still, her eyes looked at the camera, something was off..

"val.." my voice shook from nervousness, bleach sat next to her, then her computer fell over her makeup counter, making everyone become quiet.

"val?" ken asked, i then gulped. they continued to call her name, making me grab my phone and dial her number, pressing call as i didn't hear an answer.

then her dog barked, making everything become unsettle, then we heard noises, doors opening and police scanners coming into our earphones.

"do you think she's alright?" adam asked as we continued to call her name, then seeing a police men examining her, we called at them, but as usual they ignored us, making me become more nervous.

i read what terrified me,

billie227; she's dead.

i couldn't think straight, my mind running all over the place as i listened to the conversation between the police men and the scanners, my heart stopped at the words 'suicide'.

then her face came into view, her face as blue as the sky and purple like bruises that stung in her face.

"i feel bad.." jess said as she looked at the camera, making ken sigh.

"me too." was all i could manage to say, which was true, i did feel bad.

my thoughts disappeared about laura, my mind only aching because of the loss of my best friend.

then the beep made me come back to life from my problems, reading something that only terrified me more.

billie227; believe me now?

everything was quiet, making me nervous, even though my thoughts asked me, if it was actually her, that couldn't be possible..

"no." was my voice of regret, regret that soon came from the deaths that would arrive soon enough for me.

billie227; lets play a game... never have i ever. never have i ever... sold adam out to the police about selling weed.

"i did that." mitch said making adam yell, yelling of how a best friend could do such a possible thing, making my mind wonder.

more questions entered my mind, ones that only my actions could've answered.

"blaire." my mind zoomed to the camera, my mind awakening from my thoughts, becoming more nervous that i think more about val's death, she wouldn't of done that to herself.

it made me clench onto my buttoned up shirt, making my insides twist together to make the butterflies enter my stomach.

"it's her.." my voice said, as my heart stopped, "she's back." i said as other hearts were frozen from the realization.

my heart paced fastly as i read laura's message, making me think of the laugh that she would do after saying what she had typed.

my mind races from their faces to the message, reading it over and over again.

billie227; val isn't the only one.. someone is next.

"who?!" jess shouted, as i looked at the others expressions.

billie227; but tell me who posted the video..

"we didn't do it! i promise!" adam said as jess nodded, my mind focused on mitch's giving the expression that would only match mines.

she knows it's one of us, and we knew exactly who did it.

my mind is struggling to come to realization that this wasn't a game, and she wasn't lying, someone was next.

"we're sorry!" mitch yelled, making me look down at my wrists, hearing the yelling only made it worse, it would only give out the truth, which was more worse then anything you could ever think of.

it was the worst thing that i regretted, and that only we knew about, what the six of us shared.

laura and me were best friends since we were kids, we took pictures, was always together, no matter what.

what tore us about was high school, i admitted that i left, moving on to other friends that i honestly wish were replaced by laura, i missed her, being friends with her only brought the memories out.

my eyes continued to look at my wrist, a tear fell from my eyes, wishing i could only go back to erase what i did, if only i didn't do what i did, she would be alive today.

my heart pains from that thought, the thought that i will never see her again and that i killed her, i caused everything.

we drifted apart, something i wish never happened, but i was only protecting her, honestly.

but because i was to caught up in everything, my friends convinced me to record it, to betray her and to hurt her.

something that i didn't think clearly to do, my mind caught up in the moment that i needed to impress my friends and my boyfriend.

even though my boyfriend suggested i shouldn't, but listening to my friends only made me do what i regretted doing.

after her death, i became less distant to other people, scared that they would find out the truth, the truth that no one could fix, at least not anymore..

she was so humiliated and embarrassed, which only made me secretly feel bad, but around my friends i would only make fun of her, even though i didn't want to, i admit, i was the bitch.

the day she committed suicide, only scarred me forever, i saw with my own eyes, her face covered in blood, while the hole burned through her skin forever.

my body sprinted to hers, tears escaping my eyes, as other bodies came into view and stood by mine, and when i was in questioning, all i explained was the video and how everyone began to bully her, and that was what led her to commit suicide.

i didn't seem to show it, but i was sad the first few weeks, i faked smiles that only true friends could see through, but who am i kidding... no one did.

- a/n; this sucks, a lot more then i thought it would lol, i didn't read through it so there might be mistakes and yeah... sorry for not posting in almost a month, i get really lazy (: anyways, i will try and update as soon as possible !!