-CHAPTER TEN ( alternate ending, pt one. )

[ this chapter is because i couldn't stand not updating in this book, and i miss writing it, so yeah... here's an alternate ending of the story ]

the computer closed, making me break into pieces as i could feel a pair of small, cold and recognizable hands touching my wrist.

"laura.." my voice shook as i looked up, being able to see a figure that stood above from me.

i couldn't bear to look at the broken face that no one could fix, not even me.

i had broken her and there was nothing i could do to help her, she was dead, which was now my fate.

my fate to die, it was her revenge and as much as i didn't want it to happen, i deserved it, every single bit of pain that she was going to cause me.

my body fell backwards, hitting my bed sheets, my breathing very shaky from becoming nervous of the girl that was now above me.

her face was becoming more and more visible by the minute, and bruises, and dried tears were stained into her skin.

the hole that only i remember we're still planted into her small forehead, dried blood that matched the hole that the gun had given her.

my eyes could barely stand the weakness, her weakness.

my mind only thinking of what it would be like to finally die, to meet the ones i love in the place that i was destined to be, where she wanted me to be.

i then closes my eyes, letting tears that wanted to escape drop from my tired eyes, wanted to close them.

i was scared for my life, wanting to take back everything that i have done on the last few years of my life.

someone i used to know wanting to kill me, because in reality, i killed her.

i killed her because of the video, the video was my weapon and the bullying was my shots, even time i triggered, it only made her die inside more.

but my thoughts soon broke themselves as she tightened her grip on my wrists, my body tried wiggling out of her push.

"i wish i could forgive you, blaire." the words she spoke softly, the voice that i missed, the voice that i longed to hear anything but not the words it spoke.

"i am sorry, i was drunk laura, i wasn't thinking." i said desperately as i looked up at her, her eyes becoming red from tears that were around them.

only making my pain inside my heart worse, the kinda pain that only she could fix.

"you were drunk? is that your excuse?" she said, darkly. her face scrunching up, the way she always did when she was upset or jealous because of something i didn't with someone else.

memories explode in my mind, elementary school, middle school and high school.

"it's not an excuse, i was laura.. i miss being your friend." my voice managed to say the honestly, the only thing that i could beg for.

her face seemed to give in for a moment, but quickly, changed back to the revengeful face that longed for me to feel the same pain that she had felt.

if only she knew that after she died, i felt the pain she did. the only person i could trust, dead.

"blaire, how could i believe anything you say?" she asked with the same dark voice, only making me know she won't change her mind.

"because laura, i am sorry, i have been hurting since you killed yourself! i tried deleting the video but it wouldn't delete, my heart hurt when you died, because i know it was my fault and making me admit it only hurt me more, i have been hurting, knowing that the only person you could trust in your lifetime had died, the only person that could make you more happier then anyone else, even your own boyfriend." i said as unstop tears only managed to speak afterwards.

"blaire.." she said, my breathing becoming less and less harder to breath, my heart pounding as fast as any others could.

"i am sorry, laura, please forgive me." i said as i looked up at her, her eyes beginning to give in, just once but her heart soon taking a turn to the worst.

her face scrunched up again, making me fail to stop the tears from escaping my tired and stinging eyes.

hoping that she would just change her mind, after all, i never got to live my life on how i wanted it to be lived.

i was truly sorry and i wanted her to believe me, she could at least accept my apology before killing me.

her mouth unspeakable at that moment, only gripes my neck with one hand, making it even more harder to breath.

but my body relaxed, at her touch. making me ache with pain from my neck.

i closed my eyes, my mind drifting with memories, childhood memories and more.

my life was fulfilled with my worst fears, the opposite on how i wanted to live it before i die.

my heart beginning to slow down and death taking over me.

but then i feel relaxed, more then i ever been. i felt different which made my thoughts be interrupted and making me open my eyes.

my eyes opened to the sight of my bedroom, my whole body visible and the sight of laura gone.

my tears began to dry beneath my skin as i looked around, my heart beat relaxing and becoming normal again.

what made her change her mind? why did she let me live? what did i do to deserve this?

maybe her seeing her best friend in pain, just broke her. i knew in my heart that this wouldn't be the only time she visited me.

but my mind was thankful for the second chance of living my life, to try and forget about my choices from before.

i was thankful.

very thankful.