Who Else Was Here?

"Thanks Josh for coming over, I just had to see you one more time before your wife returns." Maya brushed her hand against Josh's that was resting on the table, the spine of his wine glass rotating between his fingers.

"You know I'm here for you Maya." He smiled politely, but the darkness in his eyes showed Maya that he was not innocently here as a friend.

Who could blame this poor soul for thinking this was a booty call. It was 11pm, she was in one of Lucas' shirts and wore red boots that matched her red underwear that was very visible when Maya sat the way she did; one leg folded to her chest and the other dangling off the chair.
What Maya called him for was completely different to what Josh was thinking. Maya called him over for a game she loved to play with Lucas. The Jealous Boyfriend game.

Lucas worked from 6pm until 11pm and gets home at 11.30pm every day. Maya gets lonely and very horny as it gets closer to midnight. And so she called her neighbor, Josh, who lived in the apartment 3 doors down. She only knows him for all of 2 weeks. She knew that he had a wife of his own who was 3 years older than him. She was out of town on business for two weeks and so every few nights Maya called him over to fuel this rage that awakens the beast in Lucas that she loves more than the sex itself.

Call it daddy issues but Maya loved an older man who took control and told her what to do, it was her kink after all. She wanted to feel needed.
Lucas is 39 years old, 18 years older than Maya. Lucas never looked 39, he was very youthful and very experienced. Maya was intrigued by his mysterious nature, even after 4 years to this day she doesn't know what he does for a living.
Regardless, every time she called Josh over she would make sure Lucas knew that another man was in their house... In his house. He knew Maya's antics and knew she would never cheat but the idea of another man being around Maya and the guy thinking he even has the slightest chance with her pissed him off. But it pissed him off more that Maya provokes him.

"You must be excited your wife is coming home tomorrow?" She purred and took in his nervous nature. He wore a sand colour long sleeve jumper that was tight around the biceps. The brown trousers he wore matched nicely but he looked vanilla. He seemed like a man who only loved missionary. Maya was into more than that. Though taking this motor for a test drive wouldn't be the worst idea if she didn't have Lucas.

"I'm excited of course, but I'm going to miss our time together even more." He grinned, taking a peak at her underwear again, his trousers getting tighter by the second. 

How desperate, Maya mentally rolled her eyes. She glanced at the clock and seen that Lucas would be home any minute. She stood up off of her seat and removed the seductive mask.

"Oh Josh, how pathetic can you be? You have a child on the way and you are here trying to fuck your neighbor. I mean how cliché can you be?" She laughed with a sinister smirk. The adrenaline of almost getting caught was coursing through her veins.

"What? Naomi is pregnant?" He stood up off of his chair in shock.

"Oops, you didn't know? Oh well. Get out! Lucas will be here any minute. You wouldn't want Naomi coming home to a corpse now would you?" She narrowed her eyes at him. Josh couldn't believe what he was hearing, the sudden change in this woman he lusted over for weeks. He felt the blood drain from his face as the guilt ate through him piece by piece. He was going to be sick, he couldn't believe he was actually thinking about cheating on his wife who was carrying his child. Without even a second thought he rushed out of the apartment not even looking back.

Maya chuckled to herself. She didn't even bother clearing the wine glasses away, she wanted Lucas to see it.

Not even a second later the door opened and a very tense and stressed Lucas walked into the apartment. Maya sat on the couch, her legs spread apart so Lucas could see his favourite underwear on her. Her eyes were full of lust, her pussy was aching at the thought of Lucas devouring her.