Restaurant

Suggested by @90smoviesandgmw ...

"Maya! You ready yet?" Lucas yelled annoyed as he buttoned his white shirt leaving the top 3 buttons open.

"Yes!" She yelled back and walked out the bathroom adjusting her neckless.

"I can't believe I have to go to this stupid dinner with you." She groaned and checked herself in the mirror.

"Wow..." He says while rolling his eyes. "You think I wanna go to this stupid thing? It was you who opened your big mouth and forgot that we're not actually dating." He groaned and checked Maya out.

"I have a big mouth? You never complained when this big mouth was sucking your dick last night."

"That's different okay. That satisfies me. But when you go running your mouth, that doesn't satisfy me." Lucas argues back and Maya rolls her eyes.
"And why did you have to wear that dress? It's so short." Lucas groans.

Maya's dress:

"I don't know how my dress is an issue for you

"I don't know how my dress is an issue for you. You're not actually my boyfriend." Maya sniggers and bends over purposely to put her high heels on and strap them up. Lucas gulps as he sees a flash of her black lace thong showing as the dress rode up, his soldier at full attention as images of him and Maya doggy styling it out the night before because of the red lace she wore comes into his head.

"Y-you can't wear that o-or else we aren't going to make it out the door." Lucas stutters, trying to look away but can't.

"Fine. We'll tell your parents that we couldn't make it because their son's horny ass wanted to stay home and have sex with not his girlfriend but his friend with benefits." Maya smirked and checked herself in the mirror again.

"No don't do that. Let's go." Lucas huffed and grabbed his phone. Maya smirked and followed him out.

**

The pair arrived at the restaurant and slapped on their fake lovey dovey smiles and held hands.

They open the doors and walked in like Posh and Becks (David and Victoria Beckham) the room stopped and watched the gorgeous power couple walk in looking like a million dollars. It was as if someone switched on fans as they walked through, Maya's hair blew gracefully as she walked side by side, hand in hand with Lucas.

"Table for the Friars?" Lucas says and the waitress stutters.
"R-right this way sir." She signalled for them to follow her and so Maya and Lucas did. They walked to the back of the restaurant where Lucas' parents were sitting. They stood up and greeted us.

"Lucas!" His mom gushed and gave him a hug.

"Alright, mom?" He smiled as he gave his mum a hug back.

"Son." Lucas' dad nodded with a smile. Lucas smiled back and stepped a side so his parents could meet Maya.

"Maya, it's so nice to see you again. You look just as beautiful as the last time I saw you." Mrs Friar gushed.