Detention and Reunions

Maya's P.O.V

"Oh... Oh... Lucas... Yes... Right there... Harder... Harder, Lucas..." I moaned, my breathing was rapid and my core was burning. His tongue was doing all the right things, in and out like a machine. I bit my lip and moaned. I arched my back and-

*beep beep beep*

I shot up from my bed breathing heavily and feeling a pool in my underwear.
"Fuck." I breathed out and brushed my hair back with my hand. I dreamt about him again? Lucas Friar. The ultimate sex god... So people have said. I wouldn't know, he dumped me before we were even legal to have sex.

What happened you ask? Well Lucas thought that now we were in college, he wanted to explore his possibilities. After that he held the name Fuckboi Friar.

Rolling my eyes, I got up and got ready then went downstairs and met mom.

"Morning." I mumbled, my eyes threatening to fall asleep.

"Morning, baby girl. You look tired." She says, her face full of concern as she observes my face.

"I'm fine just didn't sleep properly last night." I force a smile.

"Again? That's 3 days you've not been able to sleep. Is everything okay at school?" She asks. I began to get irritated and rolled my eyes.

"Mom, I'm fine." I snapped and got off the dinner table. I headed out and went straight to school.

* At College *

"Well, well, well, if it isn't Maya Hart in detention again." The annoying and arrogant cunt says as he walks into the detention room.

"Fuck off, Friar." I groan and look out the window. I seen his smirk through his reflection in the window. He came closer to my ear and I backed away a little.

"I love it when you disrespect me. Makes me even more attracted to you." He says seductively and brushes his lips against my ear. He walks to his usual desk at the back and I bit my lip to stop me from moaning. This hour is ganna drag.

* 20 minutes later *

*Tap, tap, tap... Tap, tap, tap. Tap, tap-*

"Will you fucking quit it!" I snap as I turn around and glare at Lucas who kept constantly tapping his fucking pen against the table.

"What, this?" He asks and taps the pen against the table again." I grabbed the nearest object and threw it at his head.
"What the fuck was that for, Hart!?" He yelped, rubbing his forehead.

"That was for being a big headed asswipe."

"Oh really? I'm the asswipe? Is this because I dumped you a year ago?" He asks with a cocky smirk.

"Get your head out of your ass, not everything is about you. And FYI, I've moved on since then, I don't need you and I definitely don't have feelings for you anymore." I explain and fold my arms.

"Oh really?" Lucas drags out.

"Yeah." I say, keeping my head held high. He got up from his chair and slowly made his way towards me.

"So, all these nights that I've been thinking about you and the way I screwed things up was all for nothing?" He says, stepping closer. My body shivered as I felt his intense glare. The fact that he still thought about me made me so happy but I had to hold my ground.

"Yes." I state. He bit his lip and put one hand on the back of my chair and the other on the desk, trapping me between his body and the wall. His body was leaning towards me, towering me.