CHAPTER 40

The three of us finally go to the venue. We quickly get off the car and go in.

Alex's eyes falls on us and he sighs in relief.

" Thank god you guys are here." He says walking towards us and we chuckle. I admire how good he looks in the black suit with a small rose in his pocket and his jet black hair  neatly styled.

" You guys should get changed." He says and we nod. I watch Sam and Vivian walking ahead.

" Guys go ahead I'll be there." I say and they nod leaving. I wrap my arms around Alex's waist making him smile.

" What's wrong honey?" He asks pushing my hair behind my ear.

" You look so good..." I say and he chuckles.

" That's so not you..." He says chuckling and I pout.

" You think I could get a kiss from this hot man?" I say running my fingers on his chest and he smiles.

" No you can't, you're getting dressed first we can do the rest later." He says pushing me towards the changing room and I whine.

" Fine..." I say dejected leaning on the door and pouting.

He smiles and kisses my head
" I'm loving these mood swings." He says chuckling and I pout going in.

I and Samaira change into a pastel pink speghetti strap dress with slit at the side. We do our make-up and style our hair in a top bun while Vivian gets her make-up and hair done.

I hear a small knock on the door and go to open it. I frown when I see no one but the I feel a tug on my dress and look down and smile when I see Alexa all dolled up in a cute pink off-shoulder dress.

" Hi baby " I say patting her hair which still wasn't done.

Alex probably dressed her

" Hi mommy, Daddy dressed me and asked me to go to you for my hair. " She says like a obedient child and I smile nodding.

" Okay!" I say lifting her up and placing her carefully on the counter.

" HOLY SHIT!" I get startled when Samaira yells and Alexa was clapping her hands excited. I frown and turn around.

" OH MY GOD....Vivian you....you look stunning.." I say softly as I see her smiling dressed his her white wedding dress which was off-shoulder and had a belt around her waist making the rest of the dress flow down effortlessly.

He hair elegantly done and the veil covering her face partially.

" How do I look?" She asks softly and Sam and I look at each other before pulling her for a hug.

" You look so fucking beautiful..." We both say hugging her and she chuckles.

" What about me? " We all turn to the source of the adorable voice and chuckle.

" Aww baby how can I get married without my angel " Vivian says crouching down and Alexa smiles jumping in her arms.

" You look so good!!! Even better than mommy!" She says and we chuckle. I dramatically gasp acting like I was hurt.

" That's so sad baby! Mommy is sad." I say and she giggles.

" But today I agree with you." I say and she nods smiling.

" Guys! Are you ready-" I hear Alex's voice and the four of us look towards to door.

" Damn...you look amazing. " He says walking in with a smile and taking Vivian's hand kissing the back of it.