CHAPTER 28

Alex's pov

I check the time on my phone it was 12:01am.

I smile and slowly take off Leona arm wrapping around me and taking of Alexa's tiny fists holding my shirt as she snuggled into me.

I quitely go out of the room and grab the cupcake from the fridge and light a candle on it before going back in the room.

A smile forms on my face when I see both my angels sleeping tight.

I quickly go and tap on Leona's shoulder making her shuffle but go back to sleep again.

" Offcourse it's not going to be easy as the movies..." I mutter spanking her ass and her eyes open wide away.

I chuckle when she looks at me
" Alex!" She whisper yells glaring at me.

" Come on wake-up babe" I say and she sighs pouting before getting up and standing on her feet yawning.

" What?" She asks

" Ta-da! " I say softly showing her the cupcake with candle. She frowns for a moment before her eyes widen in realisation.

" Aww... Alex.." she says smiling and I smile back.

" Merry Christmas Leona." I say and she nods smiling and spreading her arms for a hug.

I chuckle and keep the cupcake aside before pulling her in my arms.

" Merry Christmas Alex..." She says snuggling her face in my chest and I rest my chin on her head.

" You know I hate this Alexa looks so cute sleeping but I need to wake her up." I and she chuckles looking from my chest.

Her chin and cheeks were squished on my chest.
I place a small kiss on her nose.

" What are you so cute for?" I say and she blushes hiding in hoodie

" What's wrong with you...so cheesy." She says and I smile letting her go.

I pick Alexa up from the bed making her whine a bit in sleep.

" Baby wake up." I say softly carressing her hair and craddling her as she slowly flutters her eyes open wrapping her arms around my neck.

I look at Leona while craddling her and she rolls her eyes

" Why this biased treatment?" She pouts and I wink at her.

" I can craddle you if you want babe." I say and she blushes smacking my arm.

" Alex...?...mommy..." We hear a baby voice and both of our eyes fall on Alexa who was struggling to keep her eyes open.

" I'm so sorry to wake you up angel, but I wanted to wish you merry Christmas." I say and she smiles nodding kissing my cheek.

" Merry Christmas Alex.." she says and Leona scoff.

" Baby did you forget about mommy?" She says pouting and Alexa smiles rubbing her eyes.

" No..merry Christmas mommy.." she says hoping into her arms. Leona kisses her cheeks and smile.

" Merry Christmas baby." She says and Alexa hugs her falling asleep again making us chuckle at her cuteness.

Leona carefully places her on the bed tucking her in the sheets.

" Do I eat that?" She asks pointing at the cupcake and I chuckle nodding. She gives me a cute smile before picking it up and having it.

" You want to sit out for a while?" She asks me and I nod.