CHAPTER 4

*The day of annual party*

" Huh....I don't feel like going guys.." I say and receive death glares from both the girls.

" Fine I'm going..." And they smile.

" But seriously will Alexa be fine?" I ask and they both sigh

" She'll be fine Leo, you need to live your life too, find a man who'll lov-" Viv says but I cut her off

" I don't want a man Viv, I'm happy with Alexa...I don't need a man." I say and she sighs

" Okay...fine let's get ready though okay?" She says and I nod

" Okay honey go change into that pretty dress of yours, Sam is going to do some magic!" Sam says pushing me in the closet.

I change into the dress we had picked that day.
I wear it and stand in front the mirror.
It's a matt black offshoulder body con dress which ends right at my mid thigh, it's a really pretty dress but it makes me feel self conscious.
After giving birth to Alexa this is the first time I'm exposing so much skin.

I peek through the door and the girls look at me
" I don't think I should wear this...I mean it's too exposing guys I might just flash my butt to someone." I say and they both laugh

" You know if you do flash your butt they'll love it, now come out." Viv says pulling me out of the closet and then enters in herself.

" Come on now sit, let's make you gorgeous!" She says and I let her do the work.

" Okay !! Done open your eyes girl" she says and I do only to see Viv and Sam staring at me

" Damn you were supposed to be our little chipmunk, boy she looks hawwwwt!!" Vivian says making me laugh.

" Damn Viv you look hottt!!" I say looking at her dress. She's wearing a red velvet short dress which ends at her mid thigh and highlights her curves perfectly.

" Yeah I was born hot." She says and give her a dull expression

" You were born pig Viv stop lying, we both know Pepa pig is your sibling." Sam says making me laugh.Viv gives us a dirty look before she starts applying makeup.

" Sam go get changed I'll do my hair." I say and she nods before going in the closet.

I used the straightening iron on my hair. After a few minute Sam comes out wearing a gorgeous navy blue speghetti strap dress which has a low back and a long slit running down from her thigh to the bottom which highlights her long legs.

" Damn girl, if I was a guy my heart would be yours by now." I say looking at her and she giggles

" Yeah, even though she's gorgeous still she's going to die single!" Viv says laughing making me chuckle

" On a serious not guys, I can't believe I'm single!!! Ughhh I'm 29 I'll be 30 soon and yet I haven't experienced love!!!" Sam says falling on the bed.

" Yeah, why don't you date that Samuel guy?" Viv asks

" What?!!! Samuel!! No way! Dude!" She exaggerates

You'll die single hun, I'm not saying it's a curse from me" Viv says and I chuckle as I see Sam huff and get up off the bed.

" I can't believe you gave me such a curse! You're my bestfriend you're supposed to give me hope!"

" Exactly you're my bestfriend and I wouldn't lie to you, right Leo?" She says looking at me and I smile

" Yeah I believe what Viv says is true." I say and Sam pouts styling her hair.