Chapter 8

1 month later

I flip through the pages of a book I'm reading about rituals.

"What are you doing?" I hear a voice I recognise immediately, Tissaia.

I shrug. "Just doing some reading"

"Rituals? What are you planning?" She asks.

"Suspecting me again? That's the third time this week, what do you think I'm going to do? Burn down Aretuza?"

"Its not my fault you're always acting suspicious. Reading about rituals this late at night, while everyone is asleep. I cannot help but wonder what you want"

"I just want to be the best sorceress I can be" I say simply. "Its not only about how much power you have but how you use the power"

She looks at me with a hint of amusement in her eyes.

I come across a particular page. "Witchers...made by chemical trials and blasphemous ritual" I read to myself.

"Don't tell me you want to be a witcher now" she scoffs.

"It looks promising.. but I'd rather not,seems like a goring job"

When I flip to the next page I see something that catches my attention. As Tissaia leaves I read what's written.

Conduits of magic

Blah blah blah

there's the good part! : an object that was involved with an incident that had a massive impact on the said person, emotionally or physically, that object now holds an immense amount of power that relates the memory.
Runestones possess the abilities for this process.

Wait..when I was burning, Vella threw in my runestone. So technically it was involved in what happened. I need to find it before anyone else does!

___

I know this is shoorrtt 😔 sorry but I just wanted to publish this. Next chapter will be long👌😄😊

Vote and comment please😊💚

>bye