-4- different kind of date

Izuku's POV

You could say I was having a freak out moment. The time was currently 8:15 and I was setting a small table in the middle of my small dorm room. The curry was made and I brought up two bowls so we could eat in my room.

After the man who's name I still don't know said it was a date he just walked away and left me shaken up and scared.

He said it was a date! Did he mean like a date date or a yeah I'll put it on the calendar date! Dose this mean I'm dating a villain! Ahhh no I have to stop thinking of this! He's trying to mess with my head! Why did I invite a villain to my room without telling anyone! This is the stupidest thing I've ever done!

I'm knocked out of my panic attack by the sound of the door opening. I whip around to see who's there and then start to freak out when it's the man with the blue hair. He closes the door and walked over.

"Calm down. It smells really good in here. I didn't expect all this. If anything I thought this was a trap." He says looking down at the small table I had set for the two of us. I nod my head yes at his comment.

"It's not a trap. And yeah it's my moms recipe." I say with an awkward laugh, bringing my hand up to rub the back of my neck.

I'm so stupid! I could of lord him here to catch him! Why didn't I think of that! I'm having my own small panic as we sit down to eat the curry.

I watch as the man picks up his spoon and takes a spoonful. He starts to bring it to his mouth but stops halfway. I give him a confused look at why he stopped.

"You could of poisoned this." He says plainly before holding the spoon out in front of my face. I was about to say that it wasn't poisoned but I decided against it.

I bring my lips to the spoon and slurp the curry off while maintaining eye contact so he knows nothing is wrong with the meal.

I see his cheeks flush and he everts his eyes. I pull back and he moves his spoon away from my face.

We eat in silence for a couple minutes before there's a loud knock on the door. My eyes widen in fear.

"C-coming!" I yell before grabbing the mans arm and shoving him in the closet before slamming the door shut. I rush to the door and open it slightly to peak out. There stands a very angry and annoyed kachan.

"H-hey there kachan." I say, my voice wavering with nerves and fear. He only glares at me before crossing his arms over his chest and huffing.

"I know you have someone in there I can hear them." He says before rolling his eyes.

"A-ah!" Is all I get out as sweat forms on my forehead and my hands become clammy and my throat dry.

"I don't care who shit face just keep it down I'm trying to sleep." He growls. I let out a small sigh of relief before my eyes widen. I forgot how late it was and I have practice tomorrow! 

I slam the door closed and look over to the closet. I hear kachan yell out a angry 'hey' but I ignore it. Tomura is leaning against the closet door with his arms crossed and a smirk on his face. I grab my head in frustration.

"I'm so stupid! I brought a villain into my room and I don't even know there name! I didn't even think to tell anyone and now I just hid you instead of telling kachan that you were here!" I yell in anger at myself.

I feel two fingers under my chin lifting my up. And there's the older man with his enticing red eyes and pretty baby blue hair staring back at me.

"My names tomura shigaraki." And with that his he brings his lips to mine in a small kiss only lasting a mere second. He pulled back with a small smile on his face and I couldn't help but give a small smile back as my face flushed in embarrassment.

——————————————————-

They finally kissed! I'm acting like I didn't write this(●'ω`●) ok well whatever. See ya my little duckies 🐤🐤🐤