Preliminary Round 1 - Frozen Field

Note:I skipped the Opening of the League where they light Moltres flames.I am kind of rushing these last chapters because I am working on a book I think you're really gonna like)

Valerie:So what field are you playing first?

Yuna:The ice field.

Ritchie: I'll be on the Grass.

Brock:Any idea what Pokemon you're gonna use?

Ritchie/Yuna*winks*: It's a secret.

Marine:Aww but we wanna know.

Ritchie:You just have to wait till it's time to battle.

Forrest:I bet that'll take forever.

15 minutes later

Announcer: ALRIGHT FOLKS! IT'S TIME FOR THE PRELIMINARY ROUNDS BATTLE OF THE POKEMON LEAGUE!

Forrest:Huh.Guess it didn't take that long.

Announcer:NOW ON THE ICE FIELD WE HAVE ALIAS GRAND!A TRAINER WHO PUSHED HIS WAY THROUGH THE GYM CHALLENGES GAINING TEN BADGES!

A boy walked out smugly with a smirk on his face and blew kisses to the crowd.

Announcer: AND THE RIGHT WE HAVE YUNA DOVE!A TRAINER SPOKEN TO HAVE VERY MYSTERIOUS WAYS OF BATTLING!

Alias:Get ready to lose Dove.

Yuna just smiled.

The Referee explained the rules and held the flag in the air raising tension as both trainers held the pokeballs.

Referee: BEGIN!

Alias: Let's go, Blastoise!

Announcer:AND ALIAS CALLS OUT HIS SIGNATURE BLASTOISE!

Yuna: It's time to shine,Clarity.

Over at the seats

Forrest:Yuna's using Ninetails!

Marine:Sooo pretty!

Ninetails came out and stood as proud as a queen, tails gracefully flailing behind her.

Announcer:FOR THOSE WHO DON'T KNOW.THAT IS NINETAILS IN IT'S ALOLAN FORM.AN ICE AND FAIRY TYPE.NOT MANY ALOLAN POKEMON ARE IN KANTO.

Alias:Alolan or not.We're gonna crush you! Blastoise,use Skull Bash!

Yuna: Hail then follow it up with Energy Blast.

Ninetails called out to the sky and a snowstorm kicked in.As Blastoise was only a metre away, Ninetails quickly focus and gathered her energy formed an greenish-pink orb and fired it at Blastoise head.Blastoise stopped his attack and rubbed his head.

Alias:Use Rapid Spin!

Yuna: Surround Blastoise and use Icy Wind.

Ninetails created 12 copies and surrounded Blastoise who looked around confusedly.Then Ninetails opened her mouth that was blowing blue inside.A freezing wind hit Blastoise from all directions,the Hail powering it up.

Alias: Blastoise!

Blastoise struggled against the wind while trying to keep himself from falling.

Yuna: Finish up with Aurora Beam!

All copies disappeared as jumped and fired a rainbow-colored beam at Blastoise who took it head on.The hail stopped as soon as Blastoise fainted.

Referee: Blastoise is unable to battle!

Announcer: AND BLASTOISE GOES DOWN!WITH NINETAILS NOT TAKING ONE HIT!ALSO THAT MYSTERIOUS MOVE CALLED ENERGY BLAST!JUST WHAT TRICKS DOES YUNA HAVE UP HER SLEEVE!

Referee:Alias please send out your next Pokemon!

Alias:Go,Pigeot!

Yuna:Come back, Clarity.

Clarity walked over to Yuna who bent down and rubbed her head.

Yuna:*whispers*You did great out there.An extra ten minutes for fur brushing for you.

Clarity:(Yes! Sky's gonna be sooo jealous)

Yuna returned Clarity as she took out another pokeball.

Yuna:Take to the sky,Lina.

Lina came out of her pokeball as she winked getting a bunch off 'aww's from the crowd.

Announcer:IT LOOKS LIKE WE HAVE AN AIR BATTLE ON OUR HANDS!

Alias: Pigeot,use Steel Wing!

Yuna:Dodge it,Lina.

Lina dodged the attack and stuck her tongue out at Pidgeot, taunting him.Pidgeot rushed again at Lina who kept dodging and giggling as if it were a game.

Yuna:Time for some fun,Lina!Use Acrobatics then Electro Ball!

Lina stopped dodging and glowed white as she sped towards Pidgeot and attacked him at every opening then she threw an Electro Ball at Pidgeot hitting him.Pigeot flew in the air panting after Lina's assault.

Announcer:THAT EMOLGA SURE LOOKS CUTE AND CUDDLY BUT IT REALLY PACKS A PUNCH. I THINK WE ALL KNOW WHAT IT MEANS WHEN THEY SAY BIG THINGS COME IN SMALL PACKAGES!

Alias:Brave Bird!

Yuna:Volt Tackle!

Announcer:WHAT A SHOCKWAVE!THOSE TWO ARE REALLY GIVING IT THEIR ALL!

The two Pokemon charged and a shockwave was felt throughout the arena.
They separated but Emolga was fine while Pigeot was on its last legs.

Alias:Use Quick Attack!

Yuna: Finish this with Thunderbolt.

Pigeot sped to Lina as she charged up her attack and hit him point blank.

Alias: Alright,then it's time for my last Pokemon.Beartic!

Yuna:Kai, you're up.

Flareon came out and flipped on the field immediately locking eyes with Beartic.

Referee: Begin!

Alias:Use Hail!

Yuna:Cancel it out with Sunny Day!

The snow changed to warm weather.

Alias:Then use Rock Smash!

Beartic ran to Flareon with his arm glowing orange.

Yuna:Use Flame Charge!

Flare got covered in flames as he sped around Beartic's arm and hit him from behind.

Alias:I will make sure at least one of your Pokemon faint!Use Sheer Cold!

Yuna:Stop him,Kai!Use Flame Burst!

Kai fired a kanji-shaped flame at Beartic who was busy charging up.

Announcer:MY,MY!NO MATTER WHAT BEARTIC DOES,THAT FLAREON ISN'T GIVING AN INCH!

Yuna:Follow up with Flamethrower!

Flareon inhaled deeply as he fired a breath at flames at the already scorched Beartic.

Alias:Use Icicle Crash!

Yuna:Turn up the heat Kai and keep up the pressure!

Kai countered Icicle Crash with Flamethrower then use Flame Charge to attack Beartic.

Announcer:WOW!THAT FLAREON SURELY KNOWS HOW TO TURN UP THE HEAT!HOW WILL ALIAS GET OUT OF THIS! WILL HE BE ABLE TO MAKE A COMEBACK?!

Alias:Use Thunder Punch!

Beartic's fist covered with electricity as he ran to Kai with his last bit of energy.

Yuna:Use Shadow Ball.

Flareon jumped to the side dodging the Thunder Punch and fired an orb of darkness at the poor Beartic who fainted.

Referee:Beartic is unable to battle!

Announcer:AND THAT'S IT FOLKS!YUNA TAKES THE WIN!

The crowd broke out in cheers.

Flareon:(We did it!)

Yuna:Yes we did!But it's only the beginning.......