Final Round-Battling With The Will of Fire!

Clara was both nervous and excited for the last battle.Nervous that she was battling her best friend but excited to show her how powerful she became.To prove that she has grown.She didn't want to be that girl that need protecting anymore.But Yuna wouldn't let her go so easy.It's just how she is.That's why she's going to prove that she's ready to Yuna.By winning this battle!

So with that goal in her mind she went out confidently to the field.

Yuna P.O.V

Yuna rolled a pokeball in her hand.She was going to give it her all best friend or not.But she was worried for------no.Clara isn't a baby anymore.How far she's come just proves that.But Yuna wasn't fully satisfied.

Yuna:If she manages to get me to use it that's when I'll know she's ready.

TIME SKIP

Announcer:ALL RIGHT LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!IT.IS.THE.LAST.BATTLE.OF THE POKEMON LEAGUE!WE HAVE YUNA DOVE  AND CLARA GARRISON WHO BOTH SHOWED SERIOUS SKILLS!AND IN THE MIST OF THE TAG TEAM BATTLE ROUND WE FOUND OUT THAT THEY WERE CHILDHOOD FRIENDS!WHAT ARE THE ODDS OF THAT?!ANYWAY FOLKS HERE COMES OUR COMPETITORS SO LET THE LAST BATTLE OF THE LEAGUE BEGIN!!!

The referee raised the flag and blew his whistle signaling the beginning of the match.

The two opponents looked at each other and simultaneously sent our their Pokemon.

Clara/Yuna:Go Charizard/Inferno!

Announcer:LOOK AT THAT! BOTH TRAINERS SENT OUT THE SAME POKEMON TO COMPLETE THIS ONE ON ONE POKEMON BATTLE!I GUESS THAT SHOWS HOW FAR BACK THEIR FRIENDSHIP GOES!THIS SHALL BE A TRULY INTERESTING BATTLE!

Yuna: I'm gonna give you your hardest battle yet Clara.Just like I promised.

FlashBack

A little Yuna was seen coloring in a book.

???:Yuna!Yuna!

Clara came running to her holding a tablet.A video of the Pokemon League Greatest Battles was playing.

Yuna:Clara?

Clara suddenly had a serious expression on her face.

Clara:I don't want you to hold back!

Yuna:What?

Clara:When we go to the Pokemon League and face each other I don't want you to hold back!You know why?

Yuna:Why?

Clara: Because you're my friend!And when we turn trainers we're gonna be rivals!And rivals don't hold back in a fight!So I need you to promise me that you won't hold back!

Yuna:Oh I don't know.....

Clara:Yuna!

Yuna: Alright I promise!

FlashBack Over

Clara: Charizard,use Flamethrower!

Yuna:Dragon Claw!

Inferno claws glowed green and he cut through the Flamethrower.

Announcer:YUNA'S CHARIZARD JUST CUT THROUGH THAT POWERFUL FLAMETHROWER!

Yuna:*sweatdrops*Why do they gotta make a big deal of that? Use Wing Attack!

Inferno stretched his wings before taking of in a flash with wings glowing.The next second dust flew up as they saw Charizard was blocking Inferno by holding it's wings.Inferno gave one last push hitting Charizard and flying up in the air.