1

Hi! My name is Bella Lyse Rose, and I live in south Texas. I have baby blue eyes, very tan skin, and blond hair so light it looks white and this my story. It all started like any other day, it was the last day of school and I had just went to first period when my skin started tingling, "Bella are you ok?" My friend Jaquell asks. Jaquell has dark brown eyes that almost look fully black when she's mad, very dark skin an long black hair. Jaquell and I started here in Texas at the same time in ninth grade. We have been friends for four whole years now an hope to go to the sane college. I looked over at her and smiled, "yea just a little cold I guess." Jaquell smiles back, "ok, it's just you looked as if something was bothering you." I shook my head and was about to say something when a substitute came in. "Hi! I'll be your sub for your last day." She scans the room quickly and lays her hazel eyes on me and Jaquell. Another shiver goes up my spine. Her eyes have seemed to change bright blue. "Today you are all suppose to have sometime to get your yearbooks signed before class ends." she sits at the teachers desk, pulls out her phone and plays a game.

Couple hours later.
"Finally schools out." Jaquell says and smiles until she looks over at me. "What's wrong? you should be happy, today you turn eighteen." I am happy in fact i'm thrilled but ever since this morning my shivers have gotten worse, but of course I didn't say that. I said, "I am happy, I actually get to do what I want for one." I smile and so dose Jaquell, we pile into my white truck and head over to my house. One thing you should know I live in the country.

When I got home my mom was in the kitchen cooking something yummy. My mom looks nothing like me, she had black hair with brown eyes an a light tan. If she was just a little darker, Jaquell could have been her daughter. The reason why I don't look like my mom is because I was adopted when I was a baby. My real parents died in a car wreak. Anyways she was in the kitchen makin me a special treat for my birthday. I gave her a hug, Jaquell says hello and we head to y room for a couple hours.
After we had dinner, and cake I went to my room to text Jaquell when I heard someone knock on the door. I listen for my mom and hear her arguing then a loud bang. I jumped up and ran to the hall and heard foot steps on the stairs. I had just felt a shiver go up my spine and quickly ducked into a hall closer when the hall light turns on. I was freaking out with sweat pouring down my face. I was out three minutes later head first banging the door as it opens. BAM! The darkness engulfs me and im out.

Twenty-four hours later.....

I finally wake up and find myself in my moms room. I go to sit up when I get a shiver up my spine. I look around and ask my self where am I? What time is it? What is today? I look around one more time when the bedroom door opens. " Mom are you ok?" I asked my mom as she comes to my side with breakfast. She smiles quickly and says, "There is something I must tell you," her smile fades as she says it. " Who was here last night?" I asked as I stand up quickly. She sits on the bed slowly when I notice that she had been crying. " Mom don't lie to me. What happened?" I say slowly. She takes a deep breath and says. " They have come for you, your biological mother had told me this would happen, I just wasn't ready. What is she talking about? I thought. "TELL ME WHAT IS GOING ON NOW !!! " I screamed at her with tears running down my face. After ten minutes she finally explains to me that a guy she knew came over last night. His name is Jacobie, and he has been watching me for the past five years. I wa about to say something when she shows me some pictures. Pictures of me! Me? One picture I was at the mall, and another was me at burger king when I was fourteen. "where did you get those?" I ask as my heart starts to pound faster and faster. I can't breath, Ii'm freaking out. My mom grabs my shoulders and sits me down on the bed. "Breath Bella, breath!!!" After about five minutes I can finally breath, I look at my mom, my head hurts, and my hands are shaking. I push her away from me and stand quickly. i look into her eyes with tears streaming my face and ask calmly, "Why did you hide this information from me?" My anger is getting worse. I'm so pissed. I turn to walk away when i fall back on the bed, screaming out in pain. I see a bright light, but i don't see where its coming from because my eye sight is fuzzy. i feel a shiver go up my spine and feel something cold and white fly from my hands straight for my mom. She jumps to the side, falling to the ground. Everything goes black.

I finally wake up, but when i do im not where i was earlier. I'm in my room. I quickly stand up and fall back down, because i was getting dizzy. This time i stand up nice and slow and walk to the door, but its locked. what? locked? Thats strange my door does not have a lock on it. I was getting so frustrated at that point that i didn't notice ice on my finger tips until it shot out of my hand onto to door handle. I looked at my hand and watched as the ice disappearded. i looked at my door and an idea popped into my head. I ran to my closet looking for my dads old tools, grabbed a hammer and banged the handle till it fell off. I peeked out the door, snuck down the hall and stepped a few steps down the stairs. I creeped down a few steps before I hear voices down stairs. "I know she has to go to the facility, but I have gotten so close, im not ready for her to leave." My mom says to the person next to her. From my angle I can tell that the person is a male. "I know you are, but if she don't go her powers are going to get out of control, you saw what happened!" He says to her. He sounded so frustrated. Who is he I wonder? My mom answers my question for me. "Jacobie I know your protector taught you what you are at fifteen, but she doesn't know who or what she is." My mom says. Is she crying? I creep down a little more and I see her sitting next to Jacobie. He has curly blond hair, tan skin and dark blue eyes. He looks about my age. My mom looks at him with as brown eyes and tells him, " when she wakes up we will talk to her as soon as she is feeling ok, but promise me you won't scare her. We don't want her freaking out again. He shakes his head and says, "I'll stay myself until we figure out what all her powers are." Powers? That's what that ice in my hand is! My mom also says something. I couldn't make out much, but I know it has something to do with my friend Jaquell. She's part of a clan called shadow hunters. What does that mean? I was freaking out enough, I went to turn around and lost my balance. BOOM, BAM, POW!!!
I open my eyes to see my mom and Jacobie looking at me in shock. I roll over quickly and stand up, but im so dizzy I almost fall. I look at my mom and that guy and I feel a shiver go up my spine. "Mom what's wrong?" She doesn't say anything, just points behind me. I turn around and see ice everywhere I had fallen. My mom tries to come to my side but I push her out the way and run out the door. My mom an Jacobie are still behind me. "BELLA WAIT! PLEASE COME BACK!!!" My mom hollers. I turn down another road to get to jaquells. Her house is a couple miles from mine. As I continued down the road a white trucks stops next to me. Since its the middle of the night you would expect me to be scared, but I knew who it was. "Hey Bella, it's me Zylie! Remember me?" she asks. I stop running and turn to look at her, I give her a go to hell look and ask, "What do.....you......want?" I'm out of breath and can't breath. She smiles at me in a "I can help" kinda way. "Get in! I can give you a ride!" As I get in she tells me to buckle up. What I don't know is that my mom and Jacobie are in the back.

MAKE SURE TO VOTE AND OR COMMENT AFTER EVERY CHAPTER!!!!!!!!! thanks again for reading my book. I also recommend y'all to read my new book "my entire life is a lie" thanks the more votes and comments I get the more I will continue writing