Naptime💤🛌

(Haruhi is 2 in this one so look at the comments if you cant read the baby talk)
Look, we're going to study, not fool around or anything like that, alright? My boyfriend will not be below Pikachu on a grade chart. You are going to ace that test tomorrow." Kirishima nodded lovingly at his hot-headed boyfriend. Katsuki unlocked the door leading into his house.
"Don't you usually pick your little sister up from school?" Kirishima asked curiously.
"Her school had a half-day or something like that. Can you focus? Take out the textbook, I'll get us something to eat." Kirishima nodded dutifully, already rummaging through his bag. Katsuki walked out of the room and down the hallway, throwing a glance into Haruhi's room. She was playing with quite a few plushies around her. He walked into the kitchen, grabbing water and a few boxes of Pocky. He made it back to his room in time to see Kirishima snooping around in his closet.
"Stop being a creep and get over here." He opened the book to the correct pages. The sound of feet running filled the house. The door opened and Haruhi burst through.
"Boom-Boom! Why you no tell me you home? Now we can pway!" She shouted giddily, clapping her little hands together. Katsuki scowled at her.
"Did she just call you Boom-Boom? Oh man, this is absolutely amazing! Mina is going to love hearing about this." Katsuki elbowed Kirishima harshly.
"Get out, brat. We have things to do and no time for your nonsense." He picked her up and placed her by the door. She pouted, tottering over to his bed.
"Not work time, Boom-Boom. Pwaytime. I have dollies you can use!" She insisted. Kirishima laughed at her blatant disregard for her brother's directions.
"Eiji, shut up. Haruhi, I'm telling you to leave before I make you." He snarled. Kirishima put his hand onto his chest.
"Babe! You can't threaten your sister for something so small! You're going to scare her. See, she looks like she's going to cry!" Sure enough, Haruhi's eyes were leaking water onto her cheeks.
"Why're you being so emotio- Wait, have you napped today?" Katsuki asked. Instantly, she looked at the floor.
"Yeah."
"Are you lying to me right now?"
She backtracked, "I no need naps. Big girls don't take naps. I'm a big girl." Kirishima cracked up in the background, making her more upset. She was a big girl, so what was he laughing at?
"Don' laugh! I'm a big girl!" She yelled. Kirishima stopped laughing when he saw her get mad.
"Okay! Okay! That's my bad. I'm sorry." He said.
"You're two, idiot. You have to take naps or you get like this." Katsuki said in an annoyed tone of voice, "Ei, read the page. I'll quiz you when I get back." Kirishima shot him a look as if to say 'where are you going?', but Katsuki just picked his sister up and brought her to her room while she struggled in his arms. He plopped her down into her bed.
"Boom-boom! No naps! Big girls don' do dat. Babies do." She stressed, trying to get him to understand. Katsuki groaned and walked out of the room. She almost followed but decided against it. The covers felt so soft and now that he mentioned it, she was feeling a tad drowsy. Still, she was a Bakugou, even if she took after Masaru in the personality department. Pride wouldn't let her fall asleep without a solid reason to. Katsuki came back into her room holding his phone. He held up a picture of their mother sleeping.
"You consider the hag a 'big girl', right? Well, here she is, sleeping instead of doing something productive like training. Or her job." She was in shock. Her mother? Taking a nap? This was crazy.
"Wow! Mommy is a big girl so maybe you right. Tell me a stowy to help me sweep?" She said innocently.
"Brat! We have work to do! Get that through your thick head. Eijiro could fail this test!" He attempted to scold.
"Oh. Sowwy Boom-Boom. Waned to pway." She said, looking and sounding guilty.
"Just try not to do it ag-" he starts to say, but it's futile. She was out like a light. He pulled the cover over her and went back to his room. Kirishima looked up from the textbook-not that he was reading it.
"Hey, Soft Spot! Here to finally teach me math?" He joked. Katsuki scowled at him, releasing an explosion into his hair, causing his usual mountain peaks to fall, stopping at his shoulders.
"Bro! It took me an hour to get that to stay!" Kirishima pouted, "Besides, it was good seeing you being nice to someone who isn't me. Don't think I didn't see how gentle you were when you were picking her up." Kirishima sighed.
"What a pity it is we have to study. We could just cuddle the night away! Don't you want a piece of this? Hmmm?" Bakugo smacked him with a pillow.
"Fine. Let's get this over with."
The next day
"Aw, yeah! I actually did it! Who passed the test? I passed the test!" Kirishima cheered as he held his paper in the air. Kaminari flicked him from behind.
"Shut up. You're making us losers feel bad." He pointed to Sero and himself.
"Never fear, my good bro. You can get tutored like I did. I can recommend you to mine. His name is Boom-Boom." Kirishima joked.
"Eiji, I'm giving you until the bell rings to write your will. After that, I'm going to rip you to shreds." Bakugo whispered so only Kirishima could hear. The redhead shuddered. Let's just say they both got good workouts from running after (or from in Kirishima's case) each other.