Preschool🙇‍♂️🏫

"Hurry up, brat!" Haruhi heard Katsuki yell. She attempted to put her shoes on before walking dejectedly down the stairs with them in hand. Katsuki looked at her and frowned,
"What the heck, twerp!" He belted, "Why don't you have your shoes on?!" She pouted and glared at him,
"I still don't know how to tie the laces." She responded. He sighed angrily.
"Get over here." She walked over silently and tilted her head up to look at him. He mumbled as he slipped her feet into the new sneakers she had gotten from the store the day before.
"Four-year-olds are the worst." He said to himself. She skipped over to the front door.
"C'mon, Katsu! We have to get to school!" She giggled as he glared at her.
"Shut up, brat. It's too early for this." They walked in silence until the white gate of the preschool came into view.
"That's my school!" Katsuki flinched at how loud she was.
"Stop yelling in the middle of the street, brat." She ignored him and bolted to the gate. Katsuki rolled his eyes as he strolled up behind her. He patted her head and started to walk away.
"Wait!" She hugged his legs and he froze. "Bye-Bye, Katsu. I love you." She watched him walk away from the school.
(Time Skip)
"Ok, everyone! Time to take a nap!" She heard Mrs. Todoraka say. She tried to pull out a cot from the large pile, but another kid reached for it at the same time.
"Let go!" He said, "Give it to me!" She's taken aback by his straightforward approach.
"No! I was here first!" Her yelling drew the attention of the teacher, who walked over,
"What is going on here?" She asked. She was about to say something, but before the words could come out the boy spoke up,
"I was trying to grab a cot when she came up and tried to grab it out of my hands!" Mrs. Todoraka looked at her and made a skeptical face.
"No! That's not what happened! I was here first! Liar!" She felt a hand on her shoulder as the teacher tried to comfort her.
"You two could share the cot." Both kids gasped at this. Share the cot? The boy probably had cooties or something. He reeled back and covered his nose.
"P.U! No way am I sharing a cot with her!" He said. She kicked him in the shins and grabbed another cot.
"Take it. I don't even care anymore." She said coldly. Mrs. Todoraka knelt to help him and set his cot up on the floor.
"That was the best cot." She murmured. She wasn't able to get to sleep that day, too busy thinking about how to get back at that jerk who took her cot.
(Time Skip)
She saw her brother and his "friends" walk up to the gate.
"Stop following me, extras," Katsuki said.
"C'mon Bakugou, what are you trying to hide?" A boy with pointy teeth asked. Katsuki growled at him.
"Katsu!" Haruhi bursted out of the gate and slammed into his legs, wrapping her arms around them as he started to turn red. His friends gave him confused looks.
"Well, who is this?" A girl with pink skin asked.
"I'm Katsu's sister! My name is Haruhi! What's yours?" She said excitedly.
"I'm Kirishima!" The guy with pointy teeth said.
"Kaminari." Proclaimed a yellow-haired boy.
"Sero." Said someone with funny looking elbows.
"I'm Mina! You're so cute!" She ignored their cooing in favor of looking up at Katsuki,
"Hug me back!" She said, wrapping her arms around his legs again. Katsuki's friends laughed behind him.
"Yeah, hug your sister, Bakugou!" Kaminari yelled. She looked at him expectantly. Bakugou sighed and bent down, wrapping his arms around her small frame. His friends cheered behind him. She latched her hands together around his neck.
"Now you carry me!" She instructed.
"Oh, heck no. I'm not carrying you home." She firmly kept her hands where they are.
"But Katsu! My legs are tired and I don't wanna walk!" She whined.
"You're being annoying! Let go of me." He grumped. Her face darkened.
"You think I'm an-o-ing? I thought you loved me!" Her eyes started to get glossy with tears. She was way more sensitive since she skipped her afternoon nap. His friends stood in the background watching the scene play out. Bakugou sent them a look that was less "I'll kill you for standing there because you're being annoying" and more "Go away, this is private." They seemed to get the message and scurried off to "subtly" watch from behind a wall. He redirected his attention back to you and let out an irritated sigh.
"I didn't mean it like that! Being annoying for a moment and being annoying forever are very different!" He shouted.
"Say that you love me, then." She challenged him. Katsuki snorted.
"No. I'm not going to take orders from a temperamental four-year-old. Just walk next to me and we can go home." He said sternly. She planted her feet firmly onto the ground, digging them into the pavement.
"I'm not moving until you say you love me." She emphasized this by crossing Her arms over her chest, foolishly taking them off of Katsuki's neck. He stood up and turned his back to her, acting as if he was going to walk away.
"Looks like I'm going to have to leave you here, Haruhi. Bye!" He mocked.
"Don't!" She panicked, grabbing his hand before he could walk away. He smirked down at her and started walking, dragging her along. She stared at the ground sadly, glancing to watch Katsuki's friends scatter from their hiding place.
"Quit sulking." Katsuki broke the silence. She let go of his hand, letting it fall to her side.
"B-but Katsu doesn't love me! He thinks I'm an-o-ing! That makes me sad." She sounded out.
"Annoying," He corrected, "And I told you that you read that wrong." He sounded like he wanted her to drop the whole thing.
"You still didn't say I love you." She pointed out.
"I love you! Is that what you want to hear? Are you going to shut up about this whole thing now?" He snapped. Her face brightened and her sad demeanor did a 180.
"I knew it! Katsu loves me so much!" She spouted. Her fingers intertwined with her older brothers once again. The next two minutes went by with a comfortable silence between the two. Soon she started to lag, her feet dragging on the sidewalk.
"Hurry up. It's going to take us forever to get home with you walking like that!" He complained. She looked at him through sleepy eyes before reaching her hands toward him, a signal for him to pick her up. He seemed to debate picking her up in his head. His reasonableness told him it would be easier if he just carried her home, but his pride told him to go through with making her walk. His reasonableness (with help from his impatience) won in the end. He took her into his arms, where she promptly fell asleep.
"If you weren't so cute I would've actually left you at the school." He said though he knew he didn't mean it.