Nightmares😴

(Haruhi is around 3 in this one)
There's screams as zombies approached her.
"Help me!" She pleaded. "Please, someone help me!" The zombies drew closer as she screamed. Her brother watched from the sidelines.
"Katsu! Fight them!" He scoffed.
"I would never."
Haruhi jolted upright in a cold sweat. Her eyes looked around to see the familiar walls of her room illuminated by the small night-light in the corner. She was scared that the monsters would come to her house. Then they might get everyone in her family! And Katsu said that he wouldn't protect her, so she would get eaten easily! Full on sobs could be heard when she stepped out of bed. Tiptoeing, she reached Katsuki's door. She stumbled until she felt his bed and tapped him on the side. He didn't stir so she tapped him a bit harder and he grumbled.
"Katsu, up!" He groggily gained consciousness and started to process the situation. He saw her face and looked somewhat worried.
"What's wrong?" He asked. Tears pumped steadily out of her eyes.
"I-I 'ad-d a b-bad dweam." She said.
"Stop being like Deku and go back to sleep. Don't wake me up for stuff like this." He growled, already going back to sleep.
"No! Katsu, peas, I'm too scawed. My dweam was super scawy. Monstews and zombies afte' me and--"
"Don't care. Leave." He responded. She cried harder at the thought of stepping foot back into her room.
"Shut up! You're acting like a baby, Haru. Go sleep in your own bed." He rubbed his temples with his hands.
"No! Katsu, just for tonigh'? I can sweep in my own bed 'nother time." She said weakly. Bakugou looked her into her tired eyes and conceded. He opened his arms and the tiny girl wasted no time jumping into them. She tried to quiet the whines and whimpers coming out her mouth. Bakugou pulled her into his chest and rubbed her back soothingly.
"Katsu will pwotect Haru? He won' stan on the side and say no?"
"Of course, Haru. I'll protect you from whatever you saw, okay?" He used his shirt to wipe the snot from under her nose while she let out a few small cries.
"Love you, Katsu." She said, hugging him close and nuzzling her face into his chest.
"I love you too, now it's time for you to sleep. No more talking."
"Ok. Ni-nigh Katsu." Both of them were out in a matter of seconds.