12. Introductions

Guys this is an amazing gay song, and it gets more action like near 0:25.  Hope you all like this filler chapter.  And look at this!  Third update of the day! Dang that fight really changed up my posting schedule.  Check out my new book Mission #818!  Percabeth and Mortal AU.

Jason POV

I don't trust these people. They kept sending glances at each other as if they were talking to each other. How could we trust them?

The first time Annabeth was here, they kicked her out. Well Percy did, but whatever! Piper kept making eye contact with me as well. My girlfriend seemed to be thinking the same thing as me.

Her hand kept going to Katripos, then back to her side. Percy started speaking, and I started actually paying attention.

"So Kronos has another monster army."

Annabeth, Thalia, and Nico cursed at the same time.

"But."

Percy started again, and the trio looked back up. "Kronos does not have any experienced demigod fighters. I know from the park a few hours ago."

A woman that was wearing a scarlet cloak grinned slightly, and spoke. "Is that what you did while we were fighting those monsters?"

"Yes, Wanda. I was looking for their commander! Anyways, Kronos probably found random demigods and recruited them before their satyrs did."

Annabeth pulled out a notebook and wrote something down. I needed to know who these people were. They knew all about us, but Percy told us nothing about them.

"Percy."

Percy looked up, and at me. "Yeah Jason?"

"Can you introduce your friends please. I don't think it's fair that they know so much about us, but we know nothing about them."

Percy nodded, and started talking to the mortal team. "Ok that's Tony and Steve."

He pointed to the brown haired dude, who had grease smeared pants. Then the other dude he pointed to was blonde, and was wearing the American colors all over his. Then both waved, and slightly smiled.

"Then Dr. Strange, and Bruce Banner."

The first was in a flowing red cloak, and was wearing a heavy looking amulet. Dr. Strange put a protective hand over the top of the amulet. Bruce was a normal looking dude wearing a white lab coat.

"Clint and Natasha."

The man had a black suit and a bow. Natasha was in a black outfit, and a very blank face.

"Vision and Thor."

These two looked the most inhuman. Vision looked like a red robot with a glowing orange stone in his forehead. Thor was a god. That was true. He had long blonde hair, and a hammer crackling with lightning. I think that I'd get along with the Thor dude well enough.

"Lastly, there's my best friend here Peter!"

He threw his arm around a tallish boy. Peter looked perfectly normal to me. Weird. Percy came up to me. "Better now Jason?"

I nodded.

"Good, now back to what we know." Annabeth started asking them questions. "Do you know his weakness yet Percy? If he was still merged with Luke then we would know how to defeat him."

The Avengers looked worriedly at Percy. Percy took a breath. "So Annabeth remember when we fel, into Tartarus and you lost your dagger?"

Annabeth looked up from her notebook, and stared at Percy. "Yeah, but what does that have to do with any of this?"

Percy took in another breath. I did not know what was causing him to freak out so much.

"Well, because Kronos was killed by that dagger he has a connection to it."

I looked at the rest of my team. They all looked just as confused as I probably did. Annabeth was getting impatient. "Seaweed Brain, spit it out!"

Percy started up again. "When the dagger got lost in Tartarus, I guess a monster picked it up or Kronos found it or something! He's using his connection to the dagger to anchor his presence to the mortal world. Now He's a floating cloud of darkness with your dagger as his lifeline!"

Woah. That was a lot to take in. Annabeth did not take it much better than I did. She let out a shaky breath, and started writing it down.

"Any idea how to get it?"

Peter, I think, had an idea. "Kronos is just a smoky cloud. So maybe if one of us can get through the smoke, and I think we can just grab the dagger."

Natasha continued on the idea. "Yeah, the objective of the layers of smoke was to keep us from seeing the dagger, not keeping us from taking it."

Annabeth threw down her notepad. "Okay, that's good. Now, um Tony. Do you have any extra rooms?"

I look over at the about twenty demigods behind her. I smile slightly, and look back at Tony. He looked offended. "Of course I do! What kind of mansion would this be without extra rooms!"

Leo jumped. "Wait you invented this right?"

He gestured around to the whole house. Tony leaned against a table. "Yes I did. Why?" I knew why. Leo loved building stuff, and Tony was a big time inventor. Those two would do great things together.

Leo ran up to Tony. "I love building stuff! I'm Leo if you can't remember! I built a huge flying dragon and ship! Then I built a talking table!"

Tony smiled, and continued to brainstorm ideas with Leo. They left, and Steve talked to Annabeth instead.

"There are about seven extra rooms down that hallway. You guys can split up, and a few of you could sleep in Percy's room."

Percy opened his mouth but closed it. Was he going to say something? I nodded, and responded.

"Annabeth, Thalia, Nico, Piper and I will take Percy's room. I know the others would like to be with the other campers."

I looked over at them for confirmation,and they quickly nodded with a smile. Vision spoke.

"Thank you for helping us... Jason. We hope you guys will find this place comforting."

Hazel laughed. "Yeah Vision, sorry but with this many demigods in one technology filled place, we would be attacked constantly."

Percy scrunched his nose up.

"I don't think so Hazel. I think Kronos is keeping monsters from attacking us, so that he can rally them together. You know, build up the army."

Frank nodded quietly.

"That makes sense, Percy. Well I'll take Hazel and two others with me to a room. Night guys!"

I waved goodbye to them, and took Piper over to Percy 's room. I found it after a bit, and set up an extra mattress from the closet. I took out blankets and pillows, and laid down next to Piper.

I heard Piper's breathing slow down, signaling her sleep. I couldn't sleep though. I heard as Thalia came in with Nico.  (I'll say this.  I don't ship Thalico, Solangelo for life guys.)

They set up a mattress and slept as far away from each other as they could. I knew that Nico didn't hate Thalia as much as he let on though. I've seen him look thankful to her for saving him.

I tossed and turned, but still I couldn't sleep. I could faintly hear Annabeth and Percy talking about something in the hallway.

I tuned them out, and after a bit, I finally fell asleep.