Ch. 36: My Little Homecoming (Part 4): The Homecoming Queen

(A/N)

January 25, 2015/9:44am

Hey, my Rainbows!

I am gonna try to type this, but it'll take longer than expected.

---

Things You Must Know:

1. There'll be a fight scene

2. There are slightly sexual themes in this chappy, but nothing too crazy, okay? :D

3. And whatever you thought was gonna happen'll be challenged. >:{D *Twirls mustache* Muwahaha! *Cough*

---

Onward!

<><><>

||Soarin's POV: Don't Get Carried Away, Bro (She's hot, but geeze. Calm yourself.)||

{Sunday, October 5, 2014/9:20am, Rainbow Manor, Rainbow Dash's Room}

"God fucking dammit!," I hear Dash's raspy voice say angrily from her closet (she swears like a sailor, lol).

"What's wrong, babe?," I ask, concerned but amused (I'm trying so hard not to laugh right now).

"It's that awkward moment when you're trying to wear a certain top, but you just realized your tits are bigger than when you first bought it. UGH! Why'd my parents have to have a girl?!"

"Ummm...," I say, trying to get the image of her breasts out of my head.

      It isn't working; I can't get her curves out of my head worth shit. What is wrong with me today? I don't usually have thoughts like this. I've seen her in her undies several times! Why am I suddenly getting too-sexual thoughts about her? She's hot, but damn, I think to myself angrily, calm yourself. I sigh. Soon, Dashie exits her closet, wearing just a blue, long-sleeve shirt and black skinny jeans. She shrugs, saying,

"I'm a tomboy. Sue me."

      I laugh. I don't care that she's a tomboy; I love her. All of her. Including her slight ego, but weee'll get into that another time.

***

[Time Passes]

||Rainbow Dash's POV: Homecoming Prep/Warning My Friends||

{2:00pm, The Carousel Boutique (Ponyville Location), Ponyville, Equestria}

"You're late again, dears," Rarity tells me and Soarin' again, but she doesn't sound angry.

"Sorry?," I say with a nervous smile, making it sound more like a question.

"Oh it's all right, darling!," Rarity tells me happily, smiling, "Technically, we still have hours before Homecoming. Which reminds me. Come see your dresses! Boys, your tuxes are fabulous too, of course."

"Umm...," Flash Sentry says, a confused look on his face, "Yay?"

      The other boys and I snicker, which irritates Rarity a bit. But I mean, come on, Rare! Boys don't care about being "fabulous"! Neither do I! Rarity leads us to some mannequins, each one covered by large, white pieces of fabric. With her magic, Rarity pulls off the fabric covering the tuxedos first.

"Whoa," Spike says as we stare in awe, "Those are amazing, Rare!"

"Why thank you, Spikey-poo!," Rarity replies, kissing his lips.