Ch. 21: My Little Revolution (Part 4): The Party, Part 2

||Spike's POV: Spiking The Punch (Get it?) (Part 1): A Crazy Plan Forms||

      Cheese Sandwich, Soarin', Flash Sentry, and I are currently walking towards Sugarcube Corner because our girlfriends texted us and told us to meet them there. We enter the sweet shop and are greeted by the "Main -"

"Where the heck is Applejack?," I ask as Rarity hugs me.

      Rarity suddenly starts crying. Confused, I ask the other girls,

"What happened to A.J.?"

"Your girlfriend over there can't stop criticizing her, so she left," Rainbow Dash says, looking at the floor.

"Rar," I say to Rarity, "What did you do?"

"I-I j-just commented on her talking with her m-mouth f-full," Rarity replies, still crying, "I do it all the time, but I guess it got to her this t-time -"

"Nah," says Rainbow Dash, "I'm pretty sure it annoyed the hell out of her the other ti-"

"Rainbow!," Twilight says angrily, rolling her eyes.

"Zip it, Egghead," Rainbow Dash says, glaring at Twilight, "I don't answer to you."

"Helloooo, Spikey!," Pinkie Pie says to me, smiling as she bounces over and hugs me.

      Well damn. Even though crazy Pinkie Pie is tiny, she sure as hell is curvy. Ugh, I can't believe I'm thinking about her in that way! Rarity's standing right next to me! I need a reality check. All of the "Main 6" happen to be hot, but one of them is my adopted sister, one of them - the crazy, colorful one, that is - hates me (and she's like, the 2nd hottest next to Rarity - it doesn't matter how boyish she is), one's too shy to even get a date, one of them's just a really good friend (even if she's nearly hotter than the sun *Cough*), one of them's too damn crazy for me (and too pink), and the last one is my girlfriend. Now that I've sorted my feelings out, I can focus on what Pinkie is saying to me.

"Spike?," Pinkie asks, probably 'cause I zoned out, "You okay?"

"Yeah, sorry," I say, smiling, "What were you saying?"

"I said 'we're planning an epic party for all the CHS upperclassmen'!," Pinkie replies, a huge grin on her face, "It's tomorrow!"

"Tomorrow?!," Rainbow Dash asks, her eyes wide and her hands in her crazy, rainbow hair, "How in hell are we gonna plan the party, send the invites, and get a DJ by tomorrow?"

"The answers to your question, Dashie, are as follows:," Pinkie says to Rainbow Dash, who folds her arms and raises her left eyebrow, "Since you're so popular, Dashie, you'll be sending the invites via Wondercolts Social! Did you see how many shout outs I got when you asked people to give me shout outs?! Can anyone say, 'epic'?"

      We smile at Rainbow Dash and she blushes. It's crazy how she got every person at CHS to give Pinkie a shout out.

"It wasn't just me, you know," Rainbow Dash says quietly, surprising us all (she's not usually this humble - actually, she's never humble, or this quiet), "They love you. You throw crazy-epic parties."

"Yeah," says Pinkie, "But you have way more followers on Twitter, way more friends on Facebook, and sooo many followers on Wondercolts Social! The freshmen and sophomores look up to you, the juniors want to be you, and the seniors wish you were a senior, just so that they can say 'we have this awesome person in our year'!"