Clarifying Stuff

(A/N)

December 13, 2014/3:32pm

Hey, my Rainbows! XD

THIS ISN'T A CHAPTER.

---

Onward! :3

***

This little story part is to clarify the following things:

1. The Ethnicity Of Characters

Rainbow Dash:

I realized that I never really told you the race of her parents or anything (same with the other characters)! I feel stupid. *Pouts*

I imagine that Dash is mixed race. When Soarin' describes her, he says that her cheeks aren't chubby and you can see her cheekbones. Well Dash, in my head (inspired by fanarts), has sharp cheekbones 'cause I see her as being part Asian, and I see her having a darker skin tone from being part African-American (yeah, I said it) and part Armenian (I was also inspired by the very annoying, but gorgeous, part-Armenian Kardashians). I imagine her mother, Rainbow Strike, to be Armenian because Armenians do, in fact, inhabit a huge part of Asia (Mainly Russia; I do research for every freakin' story I write, including this one). On top of that, Armenians have some Greek background, sooo, with Cloudsdale's very Greek-y appearance, I just keep thinking "Armenian" (don't ask - it's hard to explain... I'm weird? Is that how I should put it? Meh. *Shrugs*). I see Thunder Brawn, Dash's father, as a buff, African-American dude with a "Mocha with a hint of cream" skin tone. In the "Glossary" of this story, I came up with the term, "Pega-Sapien" (you may wanna go back and read it - just saying). I imagine Dash to have sharp cheekbones 'cause she's thin by genetics (she can't help being thin). I imagine Dash's hair being more silky and Asian-y too, as if the African-American part of her has skipped over her hair (like with me - I'm Black, probably Caucasian, and Native American, but my hair seems to be leaning towards Native American, lol; it tangles a bit, but I can run my fingers right through it). That was long, lol.

---

Twilight Sparkle:

I imagine her to be of mixed race too, but, for a while, I didn't know which races to mix together. But I saw another fanart, and, with Twilight's coat being purple as a pony, I figured she would be African-American too. However, since I added @RainbowDashPower's OC, the ginger-haired Solar Flair, into the mix as Twily's twin sister, I had to change stuff. Now I see Twily's father as Native-American (his hair quality looks too smooth and his pony coat is rather dark for any other race choice... to me) and I see her mother as being Caucasian/White (whatever you wanna call it). It just makes things less awkward, with SF's hair being ginger and all. Both Twi and SF have a light-tan skin tone.

---

I imagine the others to be white. *Shrugs*

***

2. Characters' Body Types

Applejack:

Height: 6'0'' (Which I've specified)

Weight (Pounds): 128

She is thin, but slightly muscular, due to all that farm work.

Bra Size (Don't laugh or go all pervy on me): I see her as having C or D cups. Idk. I'll just go with "almost-D cups" (as in, very close to having D cups, so... about 36 C).

Skin Tone: Tan (not as deep as RD's skin tone, but tan); however, in the winter, her skin looks much paler, or whiter, 'cause she won't be in the sun as much.

*We know A.J. has green eyes*

---

RD:

Height: 5'10 1/4'' (I'm trying to make it seem as if she's getting closer to 5'11'')

Weight: 120

She's also a thin-yet-muscular girl by both genetics and exercising.

Bra Size: I'm so tired of people portraying her as some nearly flat-chested little boy, so, to be different, I gave her C cups (about 32 C; smaller than A.J.'s, but bigger than Twily, Flutters, or Rarity's boobs).

Skin Tone: Kardashian, lol. When she's in the sun, though, her skin gets somewhat darker. In other words, she looks golden, but a tan makes her skin more light-bronze-ish.

*Her eyes are lavender, but change to blue and back to purple again (more realistic than having magenta eyes - just sayin')*

---

Pinkie:

Height: She started getting taller, so she's currently 5'5'' (two inches taller than Rarity). When this story 1st started out, P!nkz was a tiny 5'1''! XD

Weight: 134

She's curveh (translation: she's curvy, lol). :3

Bra Size: D? I feel she's got D's 'cause she's curveh. But I also see C's... She's a 36 C, darn it! Like A.J. My mind is so... UGH!!!

Skin Tone: Caucasian with a pinkish undertone. She's PINKIE, for Celestia's sake! XD

---

Twilight:

Height: Because she was made a Pega-Sapien, she went from 5'4'' to 5'7''.

Weight: 109

She's a rather thin girl; the only reason she's slightly muscular is because she is now a genetically-perfect Pega-Sapien (it's not like she exercises - she's too wrapped up in her books).

Bra Size: I feel she should have small A cups (32 A, most likely... yup, she's a 32 A).

Skin Tone: I mentioned it already. :)

---

Rarity:

Height: Rarity is 5'3'', so she is officially the shortest of the girls.

Weight: 117

She is thin, but slightly toned like Twilight, RD, and Flutters (RD, Twily, and Flutters are more toned than she is).

Bra Size: 32 B; I'm trying to be different from the artists who draw her with ginormous, unrealistic-looking boobs (it's sooo annoying - Rarity does NOT = automatic giant boobs! >:/).

Skin Tone: Pale Ivory

---

Fluttershy:

Height: 5'8''

Weight: 114

Flutters, of course, is thin. She has toned muscles due to the fact that she's a Pega-Sapien (more toned than Twily, but less toned than RD, who, of course, is an athlete).

Bra Size: I place her at 36 B. There are those who portray her as having T-Rex-sized boobs too. I'm all, "Wut?! O_O".

Skin Tone: Caucasian with a yellow-ish undertone.

***

(A/N)

December 16, 2014/1:59pm

OMG, Christmas is next week! XD

But that's beside the point. Anyway... I cannot believe I mentioned the freakin' Kardashians... O_O... they are so... ugh, don't get me started on my opinion of them. 'Cause this isn't about them, it's about MLP! :D

Idk if you agree with me on their ethnicities and body types, but whatever. That's how I see 'em. :)

I think I'm done w/ this; I'll update it when I think of something to add.

Until next time! Bye, my Rainbows! Stay shiny and pretty! ^^

~2:06pm~

<3S.N.B.<3