Chapter 7: The Panic Attack

I don't remember the rest of the night besides going home.

Now:

Third-person pov:

It was a normal day for Barry Allen. He was obviously late for his job at the CCPD. Got his usual stern talking- no yelling at by Captin Singh. It was all normal until Iris showed up.

Barry Pov:

"Hey Barry I have a question for you," Iris says as she walks into the room.

I look up to her as I ask, "what is it Iris?"

"A little birdie told me a little something," she started with an evil grin on her face.

"Okay...?" I say kind of worried and confused.

"They said you have a crush on Oliver Queen." She says as I hold my breath out of shock. "You know the rich playboy who only breaks hearts. The one who has murdered people. The one who-"

She keeps going but I can't focus because all I can think about is my fast, shallow breathing and blurry vision. All of a sudden the room is spinning from where I sit. I can hear Iris saying my name but it's hard to focus on the rest.

Iris POV

I was yelling at Barry about Oliver. I was so lost in my anger that he fell for 'him' I didn't hear Barry's breathing quicken, or him clutching his chest. "Barry?" I ask getting no response so I try again, "Barry? Barry? Barry!?" I earned no response then either so I quickly run downstairs to get Captin Singh. "Captin!!" I shout barging into his office.

"I'm busy Mrs.West what is it." He says after sighing.

"Something is wrong with Barry," I say with a worried expression. Captin Singh automatically got up and went upstairs.

Captin Singh POV

I speed walk into Barry's Lab and am terrified by the sight in front of me. My CSI. The baby brother of the precinct is sitting in his chair clawing at his chest and struggling to breathe. It took me a minute but I realized he was having a panic attack. It took fifteen minutes to calm him down. I have to admit it was terrifying. After I did I just had to ask, "Hey Allen think you could tell me why you had a panic attack?"

"It, it's nothing cap. Iris was just asking me stuff and it overwhelmed me I guess." He responds refusing to look at me.

"It's okay if you don't want to tell me. I have to go back to work now Iris will be here please come to me if needed," I say sincerely. All he does is nod.

Barry POV

Iris walks back into the room and it's just awkward until she asks a question, "Can you come to 2 glee performances at the south-side dive bar tonight?"

"Um sure. Imma get some rest first what time?" I say tiredly.

"It's at 8 so in like 5 hours," She responds.

"Yeah I'll see you there, I assume you told team Flash?" I ask.

"Of course I did!" She shouts walking out of the door. I sigh as I go down and tell the Captain I'm leaving early. 'Well, let's get some sleep for a few hours then go to this glee show thing I guess.'

AN: That's all for this chapter! The next one gets the reunion! Also sorry I got a major case of writer's block XD