Chapter 3: Karaoke pt 1(The Phoenix)

I leave after talking to her for about an hour about science. I head home to get ready since I have to be at the bar in two hours. I pick out this outfit. (without the bag)

And I head to the bar

And I head to the bar. The DJ just got done setting up as I walked in.

"Hey, Kid!" Someone calls out to me.

"Yes?" I ask, realizing the DJ called me.

"I was wondering if you could be the person to sing first tonight?" He asks. "I always pick a random person in the bar after setting up, that person happens to be you today."

"Oh um sure... what time?' I ask.

"You can start at 9," She responds with a smile. "Can I get a name so I can call you up in time?"

"Sure it's Barry Allen," I say as she writes it down. About half an hour later Team Flash and Arrow show up and immediately get some drinks(AN: Sorry for the time skip I couldn't think of anything XD). By 9 o'clock everyone except Caitlin, Olivier, Diggle, Joe, and Felicity are so drunk they probably won't remember a single thing about this night tomorrow. Eddied ended up having to stay and finish paperwork at the CCPD and Iris decided to stay with him.

After another hour and a half passed and the bar got a lot of people in it the DJ started speaking.

"Welcome everyone!" The DJ shouts, "so every night I pick one random person to start us off with karaoke! So can Barry Allen come on up and say what song you want to sing!"

I walk up and say Pheonix by Fall Out Boy. Some people in the front row snickered by the song choice obviously not thinking I can do it.

"Here is Barry Allen singing the song Phoneix by Fall Out Boy!" The DJ shouts earning more people snickering, including my drunk as hell friends.

The music starts as I stand in front of the mic. I start tapping my foot to the beat.

*Sebastian/Barry,(The crowd)*

Put on your war paint

I shock everyone in the bar with the amount of depth in my voice. I look around and see my sober friends who are unfazed because Caitlin has heard me sing before, and Oliver could be shocked but it's hard to tell with him, Felicity and Joe are just standing in shock as is Diggle.

You are a brick tied to me that's dragging me down

Strike a match and I'll burn you to the ground

We are the jack-o-lanterns in July

Setting fire to the sky

Here, here comes this rising tide so come on