Chapter 5: 'Team Bonding'part 1(Riot)

Previously:

"Well, that was fun!" The Dj shouted as everyone cheered. "Unfortunately that is all for tonight," everyone 'awed'"Don't worry guys I'm planning on coming back in three days!" I shout as everyone cheered again. This was not a lie because the CCPD decided it would be a good idea for bonding. I don't think they realize that a lot of criminals come to this bar but oh well. It's not like they can arrest them if they don't have proof. After collecting my friends and taking them home I do quick recon around town and then go home myself.

Now:

AN: I am setting this three days later when he is forced to do CCPD bonding at the same bar from the last chapter. There will be civilians there aka criminals because it's a popular hangout spot. So let's begin.

"Okay is everyone ready to go?" Captin Singh asks as a bunch of people murmur a yes. "Okay, let's go." He says as we all get into specific cars. I'm with Joe, Captin Singh, and Eddie. We all walk into the bar and a lot of people see me and are excited because of what happened three days ago. The DJ is also the same as the one from three days ago thankfully. 

"Okay let's get some drinks and then when the DJ says we can we all have to perform a song," Captin Singh says calmly.

"Uh, sir there are a lot of suspected criminals here." A random officer says as Singh looks around.

'Great! This is gonna end well.' I thought to myself. As soon as I finished my thought a bunch of suspected criminals starts yelling. The cops then start fighting them verbally. 'Great.' I somehow was able to make my way to the Dj. "Hey, it's me again," I say to her.

"Hey, Mr.Allen!"She says clearly remembering me.

"I was wondering if I could get an earpiece mic and if you could play Riot by Three Days Grace," I ask her.

"Why though?" She asks with a confused expression.

"Someone has got to stop them. So why not with song. I mean I did get everyone silent two times a few days ago." I say with a sigh.

"Fair point. Here you go," She says handing me the earpiece.

"Thanks," I say as the background music starts. Nobody noticed until I started singing.

Barry/Sebastian

If you feel so empty

So used up, so let down

If you feel so angry

So ripped off, so stepped on

You're not the only one

Refusing to back down

You're not the only one

So get uuuuuuup

They all freeze, all froze. They all stared. I was smirking as I sang commanding the attention to myself and not the disagreement going on.

Let's start a riot, a riot

Let's start a riot

Let's start a riot, a riot

Let's start a riot

The cops looking confused as to what their CSI was saying. I walk off the stage and see the baristas and the DJ recording me because it's too amazing not to. I walk over to the criminals as I say the next lyrics.

If you feel so filthy

So dirty, so fucked up

If you feel so walked on

So painful,

That got the criminal's expression to change as they try to understand where I'm going with this.

so pissed off

You're not the only one

Refusing to go down

I then look at the cops indicating to the criminals they wouldn't stop.

You're not the only one

So get uuuuuuup

Let's start a riot, a riot

Let's start a riot

Let's start a riot, a riot

Let's start a riot

I dance over to the Dj, as I sing my feet fitting perfectly with what I'm saying. I reach her and move away from my mic because of the drum solo telling her what I'm doing for the next part of the chorus. She went to go tell Captin Cold. Then to the baristas to tell them.

If you feel so empty

So used up, so let down

If you feel so angry

Just get uuuuuuuuup

Snart, the Dj, and Lisa come up to me and agree to do what I asked.

Let's start a riot, a riot

Let's start a riot

Let's start a riot, a riot

The cops and criminals are shocked at how I did that perfectly. They are too shocked to realize that a barista came up to me with a gun, and Lisa took hers out. Also, cold took out his gun but dialed it down.

Let's start a riot

Let's start a riot, a riot

Let's start a riot

Let's start a riot, a riot

Let's start a riot

Let's start a riot, a riot

Let's start a riot

Me, Lisa, and Snart sing, shocking every criminal and cop. Right, when we end Lisa fires her gun over everyone and I shoot the gun as cold freezes it. The frozen bullet and Lisa's blast combine shattering it into glitter going over everyone. (AN: Let's pretend that can happen) 

The criminals clap. The cops are confused about why two wanted criminals are with me their CSI. Also on how their CSI has that much confidence. I thank Lisa and Snart as they leave.

"Now let's all be adults. The criminals haven't done anything wrong so far so you can leave them out of anything. Also, the cops are just here to do team bonding. I will not sing if this happens again." I say sternly. A murmur of sorry's goes around. "Good now, all of you apologize to the civilians who are here for a good time." Another round of sorry happens. "Great let's go our separate ways and continue our night.

After a few cops go up to sing a group of criminals and civilians come up to me asking if I could sing again as I did a few days ago. I agree because Singh was forcing me to sing next.

"What song," The DJ asks.

"Suprise me," I respond before asking her name.

"My name is Mia, and here is let her go by Passenger since I haven't heard you sing anything soft yet." She says.

Let's end this one here. Does this count as a cliffhanger?