Chapter 1: The past

Important stuff or me :)

Thoughts

Normal thoughts or other stuff

~7 years ago~

I was sitting in the library at Dalton Academy in Westerville Ohio. 'Why am I so nervous...' I thought to myself, my leg bouncing so fast that thumper couldn't compete. Today is the day I can find out if I can graduate a year early. You may be wondering, "why would you graduate early? Is it even possible to graduate that early?" Well, the answer is no, not usually. I have the option because I take 10 classes right now. Those classes are Geometry, French, Spanish, Chemistry, Earth Science, Advanced Language Arts, History, and a music class. You may be curious about how I can take so many classes because nobody has ever taken 10 core classes. Well, let's say I have straight A's in every one of those classes. Also, my teachers can't teach me anything and are allowing me to take a test to graduate early. Although I am also the co-captain of the warblers, the Dalton glee club, and captain of the lacrosse team. I am also a major, and I mean MAJOR jerk. I can't hurt anymore people so I'm deciding to leave. 'How long is this supposed to take... I can't wait to go back to Central City and see Iris and Joe. Maybe see dad again, I wonder if he missed me I-'

"Sebastian Smythe?" A lady says interrupting my train of thought.

"Yes? May I ask how I did?"I ask nervously, wiping my sweaty hands on my Dalton blazer.

"Great job! You passed with flying colors," she says with a warm smile on her face. "You have officially graduated!"

~2 Hours later~

Sebastian already had his stuff packed ahead of time.

'I hate that I'm leaving everyone without saying goodbye. I just.... Can't hurt them anymore. They would be better without me.' I thought before walking out of my dorm and quickly out of the building where my uncle took me to the airport. We exchanged goodbyes with a nice and sad hug to my 10-year-old little cousin Addy who had grown attached to me after 3 years. It was a 1 hour and 50-minute plane ride from Westerville to Central City. I was greeted by my childhood best friend Iris West and my foster father Joe West.

"BARRY!!!!" Iris shouts running up and hugging me.

"Hey Iris," I struggle to say in her tight grasp.

"Iris, let Bar breath don't want him dying on us," Joe states as she lets go. "It's amazing to see you again Barr," Joe says with a kind smile as he patted me on the back.

That's the end of this chapter hope you enjoyed it!