Kidnapped

3rd POV

"Uh, this is going to be bad," Author-chan said as the screen changes to one of Aizawa and the detective.

"So the girl was kidnapped?" Aizawa repeated as he looked at the detective who nodded solemnly. He was the one who found her all bloody and bruised.

"W-Who's the Girl?" Sero asked as he looked at the screen no one answered. Everyone was scared to see how bad.

"And you said the Girl was Quirkless?" Aizawa asked as he glanced down at the file in his hand. The detective nodded again.

"Oh, and When you go in could you give this to her. Recovery Girl made it for her, should heal her up a bit." Tsukauchi asked as he handed Aizawa a special cup of coffee. Aizawa sighed and walked into the room to see a bandaged girl, with green hair, and a pair of matching green eyes. She had freckles that danced across her face. In short, she was adorable and Aizawa was ready to put down anything to protect the adorable bean. 

"Is that Izuku as a girl?" Mina wonders. 

Hawks thought the girl was cute, but he kept that at the back of his head the girl was kidnapped not the time for that stuff.

"Are you Miss Midoriya?" Aizawa questions even though he knows the answer it's a way of being polite. She nodded as she took a sip of the coffee Aizawa handed her.

"I'm here to ask you What happened if that's okay?" Aizawa explains as he sits down in front of her. She Nods. Aizawa knew she was still really shaken up so he didn't expect much or even a coherent answer but he listened nonetheless.

'Since when was Aizawa so nice?' most of the people thought. 

"Running through the parking lot, He chased me and he wouldn't stop!" Miss Midoriya started recalling her voice getting more frantic as she spoke. Aizawa watched and listen he observed a lot mostly she got a bad hit to the head probably jumbling somethings in her head up a bit.

"Tag, you're it, tag, tag, you're it" Izumi's eyes started to look frantically around the room like she thought the kidnapper was there. 

'so the guy kept saying Tag?' Aizawa thought.

"T-T-This is scaring me," Kota whispers as Mirio hugs both him and Eri who may or may not have been terrified

"Grabbed my hair, pushed me down! Took the words right out my mouth" Izumi grabbed her legs as she looked at Aizawa with teary eyes.

"Saying TAG YOUR IT! TAG! TAG YOUR IT!" Izumi Yelled as she started crying. Aizawa jumped out of his And Hugged the frightened girl. He just felt he had to it was like fatherly instincts you know. Izumi calmed down as Aizawa rocked her back and forth. 

Her mother had died trying to protect her from her kidnapper. And her father... Well, He left a long time ago. 

"I can't even comfort her!" Inkowispered 

That was a year ago. Izumi is now Aizawa's Adoptive daughter who got a lot of his traits, like Bad sleeping habits, a Love of cats, coffee, and overall attitude. It was a gradual change that they didn't even notice till Mic said they might actually be related.

The screen cut to both Aizawa and Izumi in yellow sleeping bags with legs and no arms. Both their legs were spread apart and they were glaring so all in all it was a funny sight.

Aizawa smiled at that it was a nice one a bit sad during the beginning but Aizawa was sure he was going to be contacting his sleeping bag company to get him two more sleeping bags with legs.