All The Sunshines Meet!!!

3rd POV

"Okay, guys This one is my Favorite Universe!" Author-chan yelled excitedly as you could see the sparkles around her. 

Everyone sighed as they looked at the screen.

It was a normal day until Izuku who was on patrol got a pull to someplace. Izuku checked the Time and beamed when he saw his patrol had ended. He quickly followed the pull. All the way into the woods, then Into a cave, and then to an underground waterfall.

"Is that Safe!?" Inko asked worriedly.

"How did he know to get there?" All might asked as he looked at the screen questioningly.

As Izuku looked at the water  He saw three faces looking Back at him. A blonde with Ocean blue eyes and three whiskers, he was grinning happily. A teenager with Blue hair and blue eyes with pointy ears and a devilish grin. And A Ginger who was short with amber eyes And a happy smile on his face.

Izuku turned around to see if anyone was there but there wasn't. Izuku looked so confused until a bright light came and blinded him.

"Is My baby Okay!" Inko yelled tears already pooling in her eyes. Nana hugged the mother as she could see she was in distress.

When Izuku opened his eyes again he sat up and looked around to see he was still in the cave but With 3 other people. The same people he saw in the water. They looked as confused as Izuku so he knew they didn't do anything.

"What's going on?" The ginger asked. 

"I don't know? Dattebayo." The blonde said equally confused.

"What even happened?" The Blue-nette asked.

"Well I was on Patrol when I got this pull to go in here. So when my patrol ended I came here. And saw you guys in the water and then The Bright light came And Now we are here...." Izuku broke down into a mumbling mess.

"Okay..." the blue-nette drawled at the mumbling Green-ette.

"I was On a mission when I saw this place and I felt like I need to go in there. Then Well you know the rest. Dattebayo." The blonde said as he got up and stretched.

"I was on my run When I saw this place. I felt like I needed to go in Then Bing! Bang! BOOM! I'm Here!" The ginger explained weirdly. Oddly All of them Got what he as saying with them Nodding and Adding to what he had said with weird onamonapias.

"Well I was in class when All of the sudden I got this weird feeling like I was supposed to be somewhere so When the bell rang I Ran to where it felt I needed to be. The BANG! I'm here." The Blue-nette said as he nodded to himself, While his tail scratched the back of his head.

"WHy does the blonde keep saying DatteBayo?" Momo asked as she looked at the cute blonde on the screen, with a slight blush. Actually All the girls, and even some boys were blushing, The 4 boys on the screen were hot. This includes Deku Who in this had more muscle, a bit taller, and had an under cut. Eri Of course wasn't blushing. She was a child for god sakes!

"Wait let's start from the beginning. I'm Izuku Midoriya and you guys are?" Izuku acquainted himself with a slight bow as he was still sitting down. 

"I'm Rin Okumura! Nice to Meet Ya'!" The Blue-nette greeted with a grin as he fittled with his sword and tail.

"I'm Naruto Uzumaki! DatteBayo!"The blonde shouted as he leaped up in the air wildly.

"And I'm Hinata Shoyo!" The ginger introduced. 

"So What do you guys do? I'm a hero! And My Quirk is Power Reserve!" Izuku continued.

"What's a quirk?" Hinata asked as he looked at Izuku Weirdly.

"It's like a super power, 80% of the population have. I'm guessing you guys are fro  different worlds right?" Izuku asked/stated as he looked at the other three who nodded.

"So let me get this straight There are fucking multiverses. And Now there are Other Fucking  Worlds!" Bakugou shouted.

"Yep." 

"Well I'm from The hidden leaf village and I'm a Ninja! I'm Going to Be Hokage One day! Dattebayo!!" Naruto said as he had sparkles surronded him.

"Whats a Hokage?" they all asked at the same time.

"Its the leader of the village!" Naruto explained.

"I'm training to be an exorcist. And I'm going to beat satans ass!" Rin yelled as blue flames emerged from him. They didn't burn at all the actually felt cool.

"Wait I thought he didn't have a quirk?" Denki wondered.

"That reminds me of Cremation." Aizawa says to himself.

Dabi stared at the screen in shock. How was it not burning him. Maybe He could learn to control his falms like that. So it doesn't burn him too. That could work. Dabi nodded to himself already making up his mind to try it out.

"What's with the flames?" Naruto asked as he played with some.

"Well Satan is kind of my birth father. But he killed the man who raised me and was a father to me, so I'm gonna get revenge. The flames is a part of his genes. My brother oddly doesn't have them though." Rin explained as he put out the flames.

"And I thought Todoroki's dad was terrible" Izuku mummered.

Dabi, Todoroki, Fuyumi, and Natsuo started laughing at this.

"I'm not nearly as cool as you guys. I play volleyball. I'm a middle blocker." Hinata rubbed the back of his head as he said this, he was not ready to be bombarded with questions like "What's volleyball?" Or "Really Can you teach us How to play?". Like seriously It was just volleyball. There was a freaking Ninja in front of them! A hero! and and Exorcist!

"Uh. Sure? And Volleyball is a sport." Hinata said. as he looked at the time. His eye's widened.

"Uh guys we should head back home. I got school in the morning." Hinata said as he jumped into the water. Only to appear back in the same cave, But The other three boys weren't there. He ran off.

Naruto was the Next to leave saying his team was probably worried and he would comeback tomorrow. When He jumped in he appeared in the same cave but the other two were gone. As he got to his village, he realized that not even his teammates cared that he was gone.

"That's really rude. There his teammates. They should care." Ojiro said as he shook his head.

Inko wanted to adopt the poor boy right then and there. You could see it on her face she was ready to adopt him.

Soon Rin Had to leave to. He jumped in the water, Got teleoprted back to the cave But Izuku was gone. When he had gotten home he got a punch in the face from his brother saying that he couldn't just go run off for hours and not even Call him.

Now Inko was planning to Adopt another one.

Izuku walked out of the cave and went home to see his mother on the couch sleeping. He smiled and put a blanket over her. As he walked away. He didn't notice the marking that grew on his right arm. 

Infact none of the four boys did. That Mark meant they were basically related, not in blood but in fate. And that now they would feel if the other was hurt or not, If one was sad, If one was dieing. They could even teleport to each other if needed. 

The screen faded away. 

"That was okay. It wasn't that sad. But I wish someone was there for Naruto." Eri said to kota who nodded.

-----------

Somewhere far in the elemental Nations, Naruto Uzumaki sneezed.

"I must be getting popular! Dattebayo!" Naruto cheered.

------------