Detective Izuku Reporting for Duty

3rd POV

"Okay settle down The Next on is starting up!" Author-chan yelled as Everyone finally got into their seats.

"I wonder what this one is going to be about," asked Nana as an afterthought as she looked at the odd loading screen. 

"I just hope it isn't anything bad," Inko replies now very worried about her baby. 

"What do you have to be worried about He's just a quirkless shit, This is probably going to be about him being a boring accountant," Hisashi complained.

"I can't believe Izu-Kun is elated to him," Toga stated as she glowered at Hisashi.

"I can't believe I am saying this But I agree with Toga." Uraraka recognized as she looked disdainfully at Hisashi.

"Young Midoriya is just too Kind to be related to him," All might said as he to looked at Hisashi. 

"What the Fuck did you see in him anyway Auntie?" Bakugou yelled as he scowled at Hisashi.

"I can't remember anymore," Inko said distastefully like thinking about it was disgusting. Now that hurt Hisashi because he in fact still loved Inko it's just he Didn't want a quirkless son. 

"Alright Quit the yapping It's starting!" Aizawa demanded he to was disgusted by Hisashi and he really wanted to smash his head in, but he was invited to watch his student in different Universes and he is not in his own home so he had to be respectful. But you could hear the malicious in his voice.

"I can't believe that Big brother is related to that shit stain." Kota cursed under his breath. He started calling Izuku Big brother awhile back and He picked up on cursing when he was forced to be watched by Bakugou.

The screen turned on to a crime scene. Hawks was talking to Tsukauchi About the horrific murder.

"Hey, I'm in there! AND I'M YOUNGER!" Hawks Cheers. As Tsukauchi looks at the screen Curiously.

"I wonder what's going to happen?" Mirio asks as he looks at the screen.

Eri and Kota looked at the screen with horrified expressions they had just seen a dead body! They were only kids They weren't ready!!!

"Boss you are going to have to get him involved." Said one of the policemen. Tsukauchi looked like his soul left his body at that moment.

"He at a drug bust right Now! And then his shift ends! We can't always rely on a 16-year-old!" Tsukauchi exasperatedly yelled.

"He's the best option." Another police officer declared as he moved the crowd away from the dead body. And away from Pro hero Hawks. Seriously people these days.

"Fineeee." Tsukauchi barked back as he dialed a number on his phone.

"Yellow~" Came a voice. 

"Hey, that Almost sounds like Midoribro!" Kirishima claimed.

"Oh, I hope so! Izu-Kun's voice sounds deeper than usual!~" Toga purred as she leaned forward with her head in her hands looking at the screen.

"We need you down here at a crime scene. Please hurry. We'll get you candy." Tsukauchi stated rapidly.

"Uh Sure! I want Gummy bears! Just Got to finish up here." The voice said as Tsukauchi heard the distinct sound of someone hanging up. Tsukauchi sighed as he put his phone away. 

The screen changed to one of a dark rundown warehouse. The screen zoomed in on a fight between a police officer and some druggies. The police officer was one Izuku Midoriya.