If He had Stayed

3rd POV

"So...uh...the next one will be if Hisashi had stayed." Author-chan shrugged. Some nodded while Inko just held Nana's arm tighter as she didn't want to imagine what horrors Izuku could have been through. 

"But also I wanna add some people." Author-chan giggled as she snapped her finger and 6 people appeared in a new section of chairs. Three of them were from the other Universe the people in the room had just seen, It was Naruto, Hinata, and Rin. Then there was A redhead with a scar on his forehead. Then there was a Boy in a uniform he looked done with everything. Then there was obviously a crackhead who looked unfazed with everything. 

"That's Five, Klaus, Tanjiro, Naruto, Hinata, and Rin! I added them here because well they will be seen soon and I decided it would make this more interesting." Author-chan explains. Then she proceeded to fill the 6 on what was happening. 

"ANYWAY! Let's get this over with!" Author-chan exclaimed as she clicked a button and the screen changed.

"WOW!" Naruto, Tanjiro, Rin, and Hinata all had sparkles around them as they looked at the screen.  But what most didn't realize was that Naruto had surveyed the room and had pinpointed who Izuku's dad was. Sure he didn't know Izuku but he could tell who his dad was. You see Naruto was really good at reading people so he may or may not have pulled out some straws and papers. Handing some to Hinata, Rin, and Tanjiro. They started raining spitballs at Hisashi. Though when the screen started laying they stopped to watch leaving an angry Hisashi. 

Five was annoyed he wanted this to be done. Many in the room felt the same. 

It was evening and two people stood on a rooftop. It was all might and a battered Izuku. All Might looked saddened as he said something. That's when  You could hear his voice. 

"I'm sorry young Midoriya I do not think you could be a hero if you are quirkless. Goodbye." All Might said as he jumped off the roof and to the next building to return the slime criminal to the police. He left Izuku on the roof with no way to get down unless someone opened the door. 

"Toshi! You didn't actually tell him that did you!" Nana Yelped in surprise and horror. All might looked away.

Shigiraki giggled at this news, "who knew Mr. Believer doesn't believe in everybody." once he said that he continued laughing though it was Eerie quite as he did so.

The sun had now gone down and Izuku was still on the roof but it seemed that he was just kicking his feet back and forth as he drank something. He was laying down close to the edge with his feet dangling but he was still there. Zooming in one could see he was drinking whiskey. 

Naruto nodded his head sagely and absentmindedly said, "Good taste. Good taste." This brought some concerned looks from the others 

What he didn't notice was the crowd gathering below the building they all thought he was going to jump. Izuku was actually bored. So he started clapping his hands to a rythem. Thinking he was alone he started talking to himself not knowing that the people down below could hear .

"Whats with all the crowds when someone's going to jump?" Author-chan asked.

"What is he doing!" Jirou yelled as she looked at the screen in concern.

Hisashi was walking home from work he was angry and he was even angrier that he had tp come home and see his useless son. But as he walked he saw a crowd that was looking up he looked up as well. To see those fimalier red shoes. Then he saw his son sitting up clapping and drinking whiskey?! That's when Izuku started speaking.

"Im too emotional, " Was what Izuku began to say as he continued to clap rhythmically. His voice was tired.

"Good luck to my future wives and their future lives without me. You guys will do great. I'm sure that I've prepared you for every guy you'll date, And every guy you'll marry, And every guy you'll hate" It was like he was reading a poem.