i. one

tw: slight mention of blood

VIOLET WAS CONFUSED. The last thing she remembered was walking out in the city. She was out pretty late, probably until around midnight, but she had a lot of thoughts in her mind and walking helped cleared them.

She was also a crying mess so her vision was blurred and she couldn't really see well to where she was walking or if there were other people walking near her. It didn't help that she ended up walking near the one place she and Luke went to for their one year anniversary, but man the food was really good there. She should've stopped by and got something.

And that was when it hit her. The last thing she remembered was feeling a cool metal impaled deeply into her kidney. Blood was instantly seeping out of her as the knife was removed from her. Her vision had clouded and she was left to bleed out alone in the streets of Los Angeles.

So where was she now? She had no idea. She seemed to be stuck in a dark room all by herself. It's been around almost an hour now and she felt like she was going to go insane.

That was until she suddenly fell from where she was and ended back into her garage. She instantly smiled at the familiar environment and how everything was still pretty much the same. until she heard screaming. She turned around and her eyes widened in seeing three of her old friends and ex.

She then heard another scream, this time of a younger girl who looked to be around fifteen to sixteen. She covered her ears as her plus the guys screamed at each other. She then ran out of the garage as the three boys were hugging each other, frightened.

"How are we here?" asked Luke again as they all slowly pulled away from each other.

"You're dead?" Violet was shocked and whispered but also asked as she made her presence known to them since it was loud enough for them to hear. Alex started to tear up immediately and went to hug the shorter girl.

"Violet, y-you're here!" He cried into her shoulder. Violet awkwardly patted his back letting him cry his emotions out. Reggie and Luke too looked like they were going to cry but didn't show it. Luke looked guilty as well thinking that her death was his fault.

"Um, yes i am." She just said. She really didn't know what to say because all she knew was that she was dead and apparently they are too.

"We're so sorry. I'm so sorry for everything. When we heard from your parents about your death, I couldn't believe that it was real. I didn't think that I would actually lose you." Alex continued to cry as Violet let a tear slip.

"How...?" She asked once Alex finally let go of her and wiped his tears away.

"Bad hot dogs." Reggie somberly answered as Violet stifled a laugh. Instead, she turned to Luke who was staying quiet the whole time.

"How was playing at The Orpheum?" She then asked but Luke just shook his head.

"Like he said. Bad hot dogs."

Violet made an "oh" face. So none of them got to play out their dream. She was saddened at that fact. The girl soon came back, this time holding out a cross in her hand as she slowly walked into the room. The four of them quickly poofed to a more darker area of the room to see what she was going to do.

"Are you still here? Whatever you are" She asked cautiously. She stopped by the piano and let her hands down. "I know I saw something. I'm not crazy."

Luke poofed the four of them now behind her, "Well, we're all a little crazy." The girl turned around quickly, held the cross back out, and screamed again.