3

Cynthia
I woke up the next morning with the alarm clock woke me up as I got up out of the bed, stretch, made them up and went to the bathroom. I took my clothes off, handle my business, wiped, took an 20 minutes shower, dried off, washed my face, brush my teeth, flushed the toliet and got out of the bathroom to my room since my brother is still at his girlfriend's house.

Yes, me and Prince basically lives by ourselves because my mom barely comes home. Whenever she do, she either high on crack or just screwed the random dudes at the middle of the night while me and Prince be asleep.

As for my dad, he's never there for us at all but that's not going to stopped me and Prince become an decent person because we got an father figure which is our uncles. I sprayed my love box, put on my black lace bra and panties set, lotion my body, put on my degradant and put on my jeans and pink long sleeves shirt. 

Cynthia's outfit

Before I do my hair, I changed my future daughter diapers before I dress her which is the mixed guy named Josh is my partner

Before I do my hair, I changed my future daughter diapers before I dress her which is the mixed guy named Josh is my partner. I wish Mrs. Allen picked my boyfriend of almost a year Chris which is one of Malcom's homeboy but whatever, it's just a project.

After I dressed my future daughter, I put on my pink boots, brush my hair, sprayed myself with the Thousand Wishes perfume, grabs my things and heads downstairs as I went to the kitchen and grabs the cherry pop tart and the can of Crush brand strawberry soda.

I swear, we needs to go grocery shopping because it's barely any food to eat but the leftover Chinses food from last night and the hot dog but whatever, me and Prince is going grocery shopping anyways.

I turn all of the lights off, heads out of the door and locked the door since he told me last night to locked the door on my out and gets Antonia since she lives a couple of houses down.

Malcom
Me and my homeboy Chris is at the cafeteria talking about the random things while I'm waiting on Antonia to get here along with my future son. I have been knowing him since 7th grade when he first moved to Queens, NY since he originally from New Jersey. 

While we talking, Chris starts asking me about Hazel since I know she still pissed off about the baby project.
"¿Hazel te llamó anoche con la triste historia? (Did Hazel called you last night with the sob story last night)?", He asked as he takes an sip of the orange juice.
"Sí, pero seguí ignorándola porque todavía estoy enojado con ella por comenzar a cagar en el almuerzo ayer. (Yeah but I kept ignoring her because I'm still mad at her for starting shit at lunch yesterday)", I said since it's didn't surprised him nor my aunt at all.

I mean come on, she does that shit every time we argued or starts shit with people for no reason at all especially what she said to Antonia yesterday. That's why most of the people from Queens and The Bronx can't stand her not only because she thinks she all that but she so manipulative as hell since she only be friend with people all because they wish nothing more, nothing less.