18

Antonia
Today is the last day of school for a week since that's the day when I get my report cards. At least I won't have to deal with them asshole picking on me for the next couple of days especially Hazel's minions since they don't like me talking to Malcom. As for Hazel, I hope I don't see her today because she beats up some Cuban girl which is gracias a Dios (thanks god) she wasn't seriously hurt because if the security guards didn't stop the fight as soon as possible, she would be at the hospital fighting for her life.

Now, I'm in the bathroom taking an quick shower, dried off, washed my face and brush my teeth. I got out of the bathroom as I went to my room, sprayed my love box, put on my bra and panties set, lotion my body, put on my deodorant and put on my jeans and white shirt.

Antonia's outfit

I put on my jean blouse on as I heard my mom calling my name telling me that Cynthia is here

I put on my jean blouse on as I heard my mom calling my name telling me that Cynthia is here. So I puts on my socks and shoes on, put my hair into the ponytail, sprayed myself, grabs my things and heading downstairs as I saw Cynthia sitting on the couch watching the news on NBC 4 NYC.

"Hey Cynthia", I said.
"Oye Antonia, ¿estás lista para irte? (Hey Antonia, are you ready to go)?", She asked as she got up out of the couch.
", déjame conseguir la tartaleta y el jugo primero (Yeah, let me get the pop tart and the juice first)", I said as I went to the kitchen, grabs my blueberry pop tart, grabs the strawberry kiwi juice and got out out the kitchen as my mom getting ready to say something.

"Que tengas un buen día en la escuela, chicas. (Have a good day at school girls)", My mom said as we wave at her bye and got out of the house. While we walking to school, I asked Cynthia about being at home because we going to be out of school for a couple of days.
"¿Vas a estar en casa los próximos días? (Are you going to be at home for the next few days)?", I asked as I takes an bite of the pop tart.
"No lo porque sabes que mi mamá apenas está en casa (I don't know, you know my mom barely be at home)", She said since she only comes home at night when she be cooking and cleaning for her mom and her little papi dulce (sugar daddy) like a freaking maid instead of getting her ass up and clean up after themselves.

That's why Prince be at Harlem with his girlfriend most of the time to stay away from the bullshit that's goes on at her house.

Camilla
Carmah and I is at the locker putting tings that I don't need in the locker since I put on my rose pink lip gloss. Today is the last day of school for this week since we getting an report card. I already know that the grades going to get switch over from our hometown to Queens, NY since we just moved here a couple of weeks ago.

So the grades is going to be good when I gets the report card later today. While I'm putting my lip gloss on, I heard the Dominican accent and it's was Cynthia and Antonia.
"Hey chicas (Hey girls)", Carmah said as she closed the locker.
"Hola Camilla y Carmah, ¿están listas para la boleta de calificaciones más tarde hoy? (Hey Camilla and Carmah, are y'all ready for the report card later today)?", Antonia asked as she puts her stuff in the locker.
", estoy un poco nerviosa de cómo serán mis calificaciones. (Yeah, I'm kind of nervous what my grades will be like)", I said wanting to know am I passing so far even though it's October and I can improve my grades.