19

Camilla
I woke up the next morning with the sun hits my face since it's after 10 AM but whatever, it's not like me and Carmah got school today anyways. I got up out of the bed, made them up, stretch and went to the bathroom. After I use the bathroom including washing my hands, I got out of the bathroom as I went downstairs and saw Carmah in the living room watching Looney Tunes on Boomerang as I'm about to go in the kitchen and fixed me some cereal. 

"Buenos dias camilla (Good morning Camilla)", Carmah said as she takes an sip of the coffee since she just made some more before I got up.
"Buenos dias carmah (Good morning Carmah)", I said as I take the milk out of the refrigerator. I fixed me some coco puffs cereal, put the milk back in the refrigerator, went to the living room and watch Looney Tunes with my twin sister on our day off.

We might go outside and chill for a while later on today since I'm not going to sit around and watch TV all day like most kids at New Haven, CT do whenever we don't have to go to school. I know being stuck in the house can be very boring sometimes but still, I'm not going to lay in my bed and watch TV nor sleep all day just because it's no school.

While I'm eating the cereal, Carmah getting ready to asked me.
"Quieres ver algo mas (Do you want to watch something else)?", She asked since Scooby Doo getting ready to comes on.
"Yeah", I said as I takes another bite of the cereal. I'm watching TV for at least a couple of hours before I grabbed my laptop and watch the music video on YouTube.

Antonia
I'm in the living room with Isabella since I'm watching  TV and she on her computer researching something. Isabella just got home from school a couple of hours ago since I was in the living room drawing.

While I'm watching the reruns of " Friends " on TBS, my phone started ringing and it's was Sammi calling me.

Phone Convo 📞📱📱
Antonia🇵🇷🌺🤗😘: Hello!
Sammi🇵🇷💞💎: Oye porque, ¿qué estás haciendo? (Hey cuz, what are you doing)?
Antonia🇵🇷🌺🤗😘: No mucho, estoy viendo televisión por qué, qué está pasando (Not much, I'm watching TV why, what's going on)?
Sammi🇵🇷💎💞: Quiero que te vistas, iré a buscarte en veinte minutos (I want you to get dress, I'll come and get you in 20 minutes).
Antonia🇵🇷🌺🤗😘: De verdad (Are you for real)?
Sammi🇵🇷💎💞: Demonios, chica, estoy tratando de sacar tu trasero de la casa durante al menos un par de horas ya que no has ido a la escuela por un par de días. (Hell yeah girl, I'm trying to get your ass out of the house for a couple of hours since you ain't got school for a couple of days).
Antonia🇵🇷🌺🤗😘: Está bien, me daré una ducha ya que de todos modos no tengo mucho que hacer hoy (Okay fine, I'll take a shower since I don't have much to do anyways).
Sammi🇵🇷💎💞: Está bien, estoy de camino a tu casa, así que te veo en veinte minutos. (Okay, I'm on my way to your house so I'll see you in 20 minutes).
Phone Convo over 📞📱📱

After I got off of the phone with Sammi, I told Isabella that I'm leaving the house for a couple of hours since its after 1 PM. So I went upstairs, turn the shower on, took my clothes off, put them in the hamper and got in the shower. When I'm done washing my body, I got out of the shower, dried off, washed my face, brush my teeth and got out of the bathroom as I sprayed my love box, put on my bra and panties set, lotion my body, put on my deodorant and put on something simple which is blue jeans and white shirt since I'm not going anywhere special.