•Chapter 8 - Doing Something Right•

*BIG NEWS IN AUTHOR'S NOTE!*

~*~

•Chapter 8 - Doing Something Right•

•Tori POV•

I lead William upstairs into my room as I hear Uncle Harry talk to Aunt Katrina.

My room is pretty big. I have a king size mattress and a walk in closet with a dresser. I also have a piano by the windows that open up the room. I love playing the piano. I love the feeling of the keys under my fingers and the feeling of freedom. It feels like I'm floating. Like I have no trouble in the world.

I lead William to my bed and sit down next to him. I hand him a box of tissues that sit on my nightstand. He accepts them and thanks me with a small smile and a kiss on the cheek.

Once he blows his nose he surprises me by wrapping his arms tightly around me and crying into my shoulder. I'm surprised for a minute, but eventually melt into the embrace. I rub soft circles into his back to calm him down.

Once he calms down I kiss his forehead and leave the room quickly to grab some of my dad's sweatpants and white T-shirt. I run back to my room quickly to see William sitting on my bed with a emotionless expression. I sigh which causes him to look up at me. I smile sweetly as I hand him the extra clothes.

"Why?" He croaks out after what seems like forever. I look over at him and give him a confused look.

"Why what?" I ask sitting Indian style across from him.

"Why are you still nice to me?" He asks looking up at me with his beautiful blue eyes. "I just ruined everything."

The poor boy starts crying again and I bring him into a hug.

"You must think you’re a mistake, aren't you?" I ask, whispering into his ear. He tenses against me but nods against my neck. "You know what William, Will, you’re the greatest thing that happened to me. You saved my life 3 times without asking for anything in return. You’re absolutely perfect."

Will starts shaking against me. I smile a little and kiss his temple. "Change into these clothes you're soaked to the bone!" I giggle as I hand him the clothes. I turn around and close my eyes so he can change. I hear him change and him whisper softly, "done."

I turn around to see the white shirt shows off his toned chest very well. I find myself blushing and averting my eyes from him. I look toward the clock to see it’s nearly 8:30pm! We've been up here for nearly an hour!

I look back at Will to see his eyes dropping slightly. He must be exhausted.

"Come here," I say tugging on Will's hand and leading him to my well-made bed. I tuck him in gentle an turn the light out as I see his eye lids drift more.

"Nighty Willy!" I say ruffling his hair causing him to laugh lightly. He grabs my hand gentle surprising me. He brings my hand to his lips and kisses it lightly.

"Thank you so much Victoria," he whispers before falling asleep still clutching my hand. I smile again as butterflies form in my stomach. I kiss his forehead before heading downstairs.

•William POV•

I'm doing something right.

~*~

I know extremely short :(

BUT MY HEART IS EXPLODING I LOVE WILL AND TORI SO MUCH! THEY ARE SO DARN CUTE! 

WHAT SHOULD THEIR SHIP NAME BE?!

But next chapter is in Katrina's POV! What will she think?

Also I have entered ABOTRCTIL (A Bump On the Roller Coaster that is Life) in @One_Direction_Awards ! I'll post the link in the comment, but please go and vote! It will mean the world to me!

BIG NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'M STARTING A SERIES!

It's called Loving One Direction Series!

here are the books:

Book 1: When Everything Changes

Book 2: 11 Years War

Book 3: Make A Wish

Book 4: My Rehab

Book 5: Loving You is Dangerous

GAH I'M SO EXCITED!

The first 3 sneak peaks are up for the first 3! GO CHECK IT OUT!

Votes: 25 (Challenging you guys ;)

Comments: 15