•Prologue•

•The Everyday Life of Tori Malik•

•Prologue•

"I'm fine."

That's the biggest lie anyone will say.

"I have read and agree to the terms of use."

Another one of my favorites.

Oh I had something really deep to say here since this is the beginning of my story.....

Well I guess knowing Louis Tomlinson has the effect on you.

Um..... Anyway back to my point.

Everyone lies. Everyone has a secret. Unless you’re a alien...

Well I can assure you right now that I am not a alien! I've lied to my mom and dad. I have secrets.

The name is Tori Malik.

Victoria Malik. The daughter of Melody Malik and Zayn Malik. The gushiest, romantic couple out there.

It's disgusting actually. I'll walk in the kitchen one day and they are literally making out on the counter top. Or their date night Thursdays. Dad brings her flowers every week or a poem or something.

I have 1 bother and 1 sister; Mason 14, Rose 10, and a soon to be brother Charlie.

Things are pretty busy at the Malik clan. Setting up for a baby and taking care of 3 children is not easy. I should know. I mean I do work at a daycare. I mean  well, I did work at a daycare.

Yep that's right, me Victoria Clumsy Nutella Malik has her first album release coming soon.

Dad told me he knew people who could start my career like a firecracker, but I preferred to do it on my own. To feel independent.

Oh my god I sound like my mother.

Do you readers remember Melody Malik? You know.. She was kind of the main character of  the first book. Remember the crazy 4 year old. That was me. The one they kept losing. The cute girl who was scared her tongue would fall out if she called her father a asshole.

That was me.

I was cute right?

Well now it's my turn for a story don't you think?

'The Everyday Life of Tori Malik' movie. I could see that happening!

Well, let me tell you my story!

It all started when I was 7...

~*~

HEY!

I didn't plan on posting it for a while but i though why not!

Remember to hit that vote button if you love Tori's personality!