•Chapter 3 - Third time's a Charm•

•Tori POV•

•Age 18•

It was a normal day.

"THE KING OF SASS AND ASS IS HERE!"

"LOUIS THERE ARE CHILDREN HERE!"

"SASS AND ASS I LOVE SASS AND ASS!"

"LOUIS LOOK WHAT YOU JUST TAUGHT YOUR 5 YEAR OLD!"

"I HAVE TO PASS THE KINGDOM DOWN TO SOMEONE!"

Yep an absolutely normal day.

I groan as I throw a pillow at the door and bury myself deeper into my marshmallow bed. My toy yorkie Kevin (named by Uncle Lou) whines at me to get me up. I just flick his nose and try to fall back asleep.

"TORI!"

Suddenly a mass of sass and ass fall on me.

"WAKE UP TORI!"

"GET THE HELL OFF ME LOUIS!"

"THAT'S UNCLE LOUIS TO YOU!"

Suddenly the door slams open to reveal the most adorable little girl. She has her brown wavy hair that's exactly like Eleanor's in pig tails. She's wearing a pretty blue dress with a white sweater over it. She clutches a cat stuffed animal Uncle Harry got her.

"Doggy pile!" She yells running and attempting to jump on my bed. Louis picks her up and sets her on my bed to join the fun. They jump on me against my protests, so I finally snap up and grab Louis little girl.

"Daddy!" She yells laughing as I tickle her.

"I shall save you!" Louis yells tackling me.

I was laughing loud when I start to yell, "DAD! DAD SAVE ME!"

"VAS HAPPENING MAN TO THE RESCUE!!!"

Louis is tackled off me as Dad starts to tickle him. I giggle as me and Louis's daughter, Layla, watch. Even in their early thirties they still act like children. I roll my eyes and pick up Layla as she giggles and head downstairs.

"Tori!"

My mom attacks me in kisses and ruffles my hair.

"Ewwww mom germs!" I say wrinkling my nose in disgust.