Heavy man child

Half way through eating the pizza and watching the TV Phil managed to fall asleep on me, his head on my lap and legs folded into his chest.
My fingers massage through his hair and I soon find my eyes dropping too.

I glance at the clock and I guess it is one in the morning, we need rest.

But now I have the dilemma of what to do with this tall child man laying on me, fast asleep and probably dreaming of weird crap.

Should I wake him and help him wobble to his room or should i attempt to carry him?
I'm still quite weak so it's best if I don't try to carry him and then kill him by dropping him on his face.
I shake Phil's shoulder lightly, only for the action to remind me of when he didn't wake up last time.

'Calm down Dan. He's fine.'

"Phil," I whisper softly, prodding his cheek. He mumbles and grumbles, digging his face more into my lap.
The action brings a blush to my cheeks but I shake it off and smile down at him.
"Wake up you Titan, you need to go to bed." I inform in a low voice.

Phil groans and flicks my leg as if to say 'shut up and let me sleep'.
"Carry me," he whines, holding out his arms, his eyes still closed.

"I can't you twat, I'm too weak and you're too big." I chuckle.
He glances up through his fringe which I move with the tips of my fingers.

Finally he sits up and pouts towards me. I laugh at his crossed eyes which just makes him pout even more.
"I hate you." he mumbles.

"I hate you too, now come on, bed time." I reply, warmly smiling.

"Alright mother."

I stand up, keeping my balance as my legs and head wobbles and spins slightly. I look down at Phil and he's got his hands out stretched like a small child.
I roll my eyes and pull, only for him to slump his body over mine, his arms hanging over my shoulders like a rag dolls.

"Are you kidding me?" I mumble and put my arms under his to help as support as I start hauling him to his room.

Phil's legs are moving, but barley and his lump of a body which- yeah is still thin- but that doesn't stop him from being the tall child that he is. Considering I'm taller than him you would think it would make my job easier? Well it doesn't.
It's strange that I used to be shorter than him when we first met, I guess he saw me grow up, mentally and physically. He also helped me grow into the person I am; which isn't that bad of a person if I do say so myself.

I manage to half carry and half drag Phil into his room, so badly wanting to just drop him on the bed but resist from it because we just got out of hospital and I don't really feel like going back.
I place him down and awkwardly try to get him under the covers and remove the covers from under him.

"I swear this is the last time in taking you to bed." I growl in frustration, tucking him in once the covers remove themselves from under his weight.

"Can't be so sure on that," he mumbles sleepily, twitching his lips up into a smirk.
I drop open my jaw and widen my eyes.

"Phillip Michael Lester! And everyone thinks you're so innocent." I shake my head and place my hands on my hips.
Phil croakily chuckles which can I just say is the sexiest thing since sporks.

He opens his eyes slightly and yawns. "Stay? Please?" He asks in a quiet voice, as if scared that I don't want to stay.
Of course I want to stay, who wouldn't?
Your mum probably.
What am I talking about? Dan snap out of it you crazy nutcase.

"Alright," I groan, acting as if it's effort.
I pull off my shirt and slide in beside him, Phil also taking off his shirt since I didn't do it.

"Um, do you want to leave our trousers on or...?"

I nearly burst out laughing and attack him with kisses because of how shy he is. It's adorable.
I peck his lips in a swift movement before turning over so my back is facing him.

"Night Phil," I yawn, snuggling into the covers and inhaling the strong smell of... well... Phil.

He doesn't reply and I guess that he went to sleep.

Suddenly arms wrap around my waist and I'm pulled into his chest, warmth radiating from his body and on to mine; the skin to skin contact sending shivers down my arms.
I feel Phil nuzzle into my neck, making me flinch a little at how sensitive I am there, but I soon relax.
"Goodnight Dan, or should I say, curly?"

"They are going tomorrow." I warn in a huff, making him giggle into my shoulder.
"Get some sleep."

"Night Dan."

"Night Phil.

"Sweet dreams."

"You too."

"Night."

"Phil."

"Sorry."