Hi curly

Alright so one minute I was sat in a medical room laughing about a stupid sexual joke, eating a sandwich and choking on it...

And now I'm walking down a hallway, Pj and Chris at my side, making our way to Phil.

I really want to walk faster, but I tried that and it didn't work out...
As soon as doctor smith said those words...
'You can see him now'
I shot up and then fell straight on my face. It hurt like a bitch.

Then I started walking really fast down the hall... and fell on my face.
Once again it hurt.

So now I'm being forced by my stupid concussion to walk slowly to Phil's room.
My heart is thumping against my chest, all hairs on my arms are stuck up, sweat covers my palms.

I don't even know what my breathing is doing.

The doctor reminded me that Phil could have amnesia or be different, I don't want him to be different, it would prevent me from hugging him, kissing him, telling him how much I missed him and much I cried from how worried I was.
I don't want a different Phil Lester.
I want my Phil Lester.

We approach the room and a familiar lump rises in my throat.
I haven't seen him for hours, pretty much a day now and the last I saw him he was dead. He wasn't breathing and was dead.

I don't even know how I'm going to react. He's not even awake yet and I'm freaking out.

Pj pats my shoulder and i look round at him. "You two can have a moment." he tells me with a smile, Chris nodding behind him.
I bring them both into a hug.

"Thank you." I mumble.
Tears are now in my eyes and I'm shaking like autumn leaves trying to be forced from their branches.
"Okay," I breathe and look to DR smith who for once doesn't look like he wants to murder me.

"You ready?" He asks.

"Yeah."

"Remember-"

"I know, he might not be the same." I nod, facing the door.
DR smith smiles encouragingly and opens the door slightly.

Beeping from machines can already be heard, i let out a shaky breath, my fingers going numb.

I reach out and open the door fully.
Straight away my eyes land on the bed supporting him.

Phil lays wrapped in wires, his black hair pushed back and his pale skin not looking much different to the contrast of the room.
The machines around him show readings which I can't understand and I don't really want to, they're letting off beeps and buzzing, tracking through my brain.

A tear slides down my cheek as I approach the bed side.
I start seeing more details of his face, he's still beautiful.
No doubt.

I sit down and give off a small smile.
Phil's dark eyelashes are placed perfectly on his slightly red cheeks, I reach out and brush my thumb against his forehead.
I sniff and wipe my eyes.
"Hi Phil,"

The beeping of the machines act almost as a reply.

"I've missed you, I've been a mess without you, just ask Pj and Chris. Yeah, they're here. They found us Phil, we were saved." I say with a wobbly voice.
"I know that us being kidnapped was horrible and i never want you to have to go through that again. But, it made me realise just how much you mean to me."

The machines beep again.

"What I'm saying Phil is that when we kissed, my whole world made sense. Jesus this is really cheesy but I... Phil Lester, I'm in love with you. I only just realised that I'm in love with you and if you would want to then I would happily spend the rest of my life with you."
I let out a breath and take his thin hand, placing a gentle kiss to it.

I rest my head down into the bed and just focus on feeling his hand in mine again.

"I love you too, c-curly." I whip my head up to see Phil's eyes looking back into mine. Those blue, sparkling eyes.
A small smile makes his way onto his face.

"Phil!" I exclaim and throw myself around him. he chuckles and hugs me back.
I start crying of happiness into his chest, shaking and unable to contain my excitement.
"You're okay, you're- oh my god I love you." I sob.

"Who are you and where's my Dan? What's with the c-cheesy stuff?" He jokes with a croak in his throat, his eyes lighting up at me through his lashes that were resting on his cheeks a few minute ago.
He wipes my tears with his thumb, sending goose bumps along where it travels.
"Stop crying you sap, you'll start me off." too late.
Tears are already in his eyes.

I move his fringe back from his face, a permanent grin plastered to my face.
His hands rest awkwardly on my waist, his arms in weird patterns from how he's led and how I'm led over him.
I shift as he slowly sits up, my hand supporting him.
I sit on the side of the bed, our hands still intertwined.

We gaze at each other, just taking in the fact that we're both reunited again.
But I feel the need to bring up the obvious.
"You died, Phil." I choke.

He nods and smoothes his fingers over my knuckles. "I know. I'm sorry."
I furrow my eye brows at his words.

"Why are you apologising for something that you couldn't help?" I question.

"Because you were probably going through hell. You even just said yourself when you thought I was asleep." He explains.
I nod and sigh, tears arising again.
"Hey, come here curly."

I pat down my hair of curls that have yet to be straightened with a pout before leaning towards him and kissing his cheek.
I smirk and he rolls his eyes.
"Not good enough Howell." We both grin and press our lips together.
My head was already fuzzy from concussion but now it's blank with the feeling of ecstasy.

I bring my hands to his hair and run my fingers through, his hand holds my wrist tightly as he can't lift them around my neck.
We pull back and I place tiny kisses along his jaw.
He giggles slightly and I smile before sitting up and taking his hand again.

"I'm so glad you're okay." I whisper.
Phil nods.

"Same with you."

There's then a knock on the door and I grin. "Come in guys." I call.
Pj and Chris walk in wearily, Phil's face lights up and so do theirs when they see him.

"Hi mate," Chris chirps, him and Pj sitting on the other side of the bed. Pj smiles at our hands and I lower my head to hide my blush.

"Hi guys." Phil smiles, squeezing my hand but looking at them.

"How are you? We've missed you." Pj asks.

"I'm good, bit weak but I'm happy now that you guys are here." Phil replies. I kiss his hand which makes Chris let out a small squeal.
Phil then yawns and closes his eyes.
"It's nice to be back." he mumble softly.

"Get some sleep lion." I reply.

"Love you bear." a warm rush swims through me and both lads eyes across the bed are on us.
I smile and rest my head in my arms, soon enough also drifting off to sleep sat beside Phil's bed, our fingers still intertwined.

He's back and he's my Phil.
Everything is going to be alright.

--------
--------

A/N

Hi everyone!

I rarely do authors notes but I thought that I'd just say thank you to everyone who has/is reading this story. I wasn't expecting it to be one of my most read stories, but alas it is.
I love every comment and appreciate everyone as I know that I'm doing a good job.

Most of you have picked up the mixture of fandoms in this story, well done. It wasn't deliberate it just sort of happened but I'm glad that people likes Watson and Davis. *cough*

Also don't worry if you're thinking that the story is going to be boring now that they're no longer kidnapped, I have plans MWAHAHA...

Anyways thank you again and I send giant sloth hugs to you all! *hugs* ^_^