Class Over

Is this considered a problem or not?

Eins is basically trying to molest me. 

But on the other hand if Ernst doesn't think of this as a bad thing then it's not really that way, is it? If Ernst is enjoying it then...

What would this be called? Was last night that hollow? It's getting annoying to not get answers from that annoying prince. Replying every question that Ernst asks with a kiss or a leave. Ernst should confront Eins. But at what sakes? 

A rejection. It's sad to think this was something. These were only empty moments that gave you joy for a period of time. Then, there's just guilt.

How could this ever be something more than fake? 

Some things are more than fake. But this isn't it. An example of something that is are the bites that were able to be covered this time.

Eins and Ernst sitting face to in the carriage. Ernst wants to give a Thank you but it wouldn't be appropriate to get their minds back at this right now.

If Eins really did like me and I liked him too, then how would things change?

Ernst gave a peek to Eins who was still observing the things outside the window. Ernst looked at the window too, to stop these surreal thoughts from coming.

There is no way that would happen! Well there is a chance he would make me sit beside him, but he wouldn't do anything. Would he? No. Never. But it is Eins were talking about...

Again the same thoughts.

The carriage came to a halt and Eins and the count both went inside Schwartz Palace.

There was Eins' younger brother with their little sister Adele. The tutor looked exhausted.

Eins and Ernst went up to them, and the tutor and princes started complaining at once.

The tutor set up a class with the two princesses included. From what Eins could understand by the whining, the sisters were complete chaos with them. But it wasn't completely negative, more so it was a more of a trouble for the princesses than the tutor and princes. 

Licht kept on laughing repeating the class was silly, Bruno said it was exhausting, and Leonhard said they were annoying, and the rest of them were just quiet.

Eins gave a long sigh and calmed everyone, "Tell what happened in a sane way." 

They all looked around and explained, "Well...it kind of went like this:"

...3 hours ago...

The tutor sat down with the princes waiting for their guests to start the class.

The youngest prince stopped humming and said, "Maybe they won't be as bad as we think they are."

Kai noded, "Yes, like Ivan and Eugene."

"Yeah! We never would have guesses they would be that fun to get along with, even if they were a bit stingy at the beginning."