Chapter 3- Reaction

It's been 2 days since that momentous day, but it seems news travels fast.

  Count Rosenberg went to Weisburg Palace for some business only to be greeted with stares, even by his cousin Maximilian the Palace guard who quickly looked away as soon as he looked at him. Really what is with everyone?  

He continued, but he stopped to see the 4 younger princes standing in front of him with impetuosity, the youngest, prince Licht stepped forward and said 

"Me and my brothers all came here to ask you a question."

"...What is it?"

"Are you really in a relationship with brother Eins? 

This again...can it ever get old? "Yes I am, why any problem?"

The count tried his best to not make it seem displeased, but his tone seemed otherwise.

Prince Kai tried to compensate by answering "N-No, as we were wondering about it, our brother usually never has any interest in this subject!" 

"Exactly! He tosses away flowers his brothers gave him but easily accepts kisses from his secret lover!" Prince Licht swooned in an obvious tone.

Ernst's face started burning, Why am I blushing? He never did anything to me...  Suddenly the memories  of yesterday came back, Eins pinned him down their faces too close it certainly looked like a kiss!

"Why are you red? Do you have a fever?" The stupidity of Prince Leonhard seemed so innocent you wouldn't be able to decide if he was too stupid or honest.

 "Ah ha! Look at him he's all red~".

Prince Bruno tried to get out of this indecent conversation by blurting out that there were 5 minutes left before their class with the royal tutor, so they all left to their class. Before they all left prince Licht gave a small wink that hardly was seeable but somehow it was able to catch the Count's eye. Looks like I'll never be able to live this down. He was going to continue down his path when he saw a small, no tiny  figure come up to him in a hurry. It was the small tutor. 

He gave a bow as he divulged " Count Rosenberg, congratulations on  your marriage with prince Eins. My deepest apologies, I would love to talk more but I am falling behind on time." He hurried off to the direction to which the princes were headed.  Marriage? With Eins? No he must have said that out of carelessness or haste, he could have...  

 The tutor looked behind him and a faint smile came on his face, It's all set, now I just have to wait.

---Yesterday---

"I do but I want to know if this is real or if he's just pulling my leg!"

"Well then I have an idea..."

"What is it?"

"They love each other so isn't okay if we add a few changes to Schwarz Palace?"

Victor narrowed his eyes, "What type of changes?"   

"Special ones, it really won't affect anyone just them. For example why don't we make them do couple stuff together? If they are really in love then they would be pleased but if they weren't..."

"They would be overwhelmed!" 

"Exactly! And I could congratulate them on their marriage or something so if they were really faking it then they would just confess!" Heine started to shimmer with excitement as he continued his plan, and the king could not help but laugh, it was funny to see the tutor like this.

Both of their expressions changed after hearing the idea.

---

Count Rosenberg was in a carriage back, and when he went inside Schwarz Palace he immediately went to his room, only to see none of his stuff was there. He spotted a maid and came up to her and said "Excuse me, where's my stuff, I can't seem to find it in my room?", it did sound a little too straight forward but it was too big of a shock for him.

"Ah- Sorry the king ordered this saying it was a gift!" It seemed as if Ernst had caught the maid off guard.

"So then where should I stay?"

"W-well you and prince Eins are sharing a room, your stuff is there too, Prince Ein's room was changed too! You both got a bigger room, big enough for the both of you."

*sigh* "Okay thank you"

The maid gave a curtsy and peeped out "congratulations" before she left.

Ernst walked toward his new room and  he could saw his fake partner sitting on a chair working. Eins turned around and stared at him, they both froze for a moment and then they continued their usual routine.

Ernst went on the bed, the bed was huge, huge enough for both of them. It wasn't so surprising since there was only one bed.

Ernst laid there, and soon felt someone lay beside him, it was Eins. 

It was all quiet at first but then Eins started hugging the count's waist, Ernst was surprised at first but then for some reason he just wanted to smile. 

For some reason he just wanted to kiss him. 

And for some reason he did.

Ernst just stared at him. It seemed as if he was really enjoying this moment but that quickly ended when he saw Eins open his eyes.

---   

Fake Relationship- Eins x Ernstजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें