Chapter 6- The Princess is Coming

Humiliation. What else could the count feel? Enjoying the moment until they came. It's not everyday you see the first prince hug someone like that. He expected the 4 younger princes to scuttle away after the tutor said this was very important news, but as nosey as the youngest is. He will not leave and neither will the others then. If it was the king, a maid or even a guard who said that, then they would go back to their casual routine but it was the royal tutor we're talking to. Everyone knows how much those princes revolve around him, so this news they had to hear. 

The tutor came closer as the steward tried to control his blush by the sudden interruption. Finally, having his professional mask back on, he smiled and politely bowed at the tutor waiting for the news.

"Forgive my unusual behavior, what is this urgent news?"

To the count's amusement the tutor gave a surprised expression at the count's controlled reaction, mumbling words like, "My word...".

Eins stepped forward as well as the other princes wondering what this "urgent news" will be.

"I have come to inform you that King Jeremiah from the kingdom of Virgil will be coming to visit Glanzreich in 4 days, with him will be his wife and his 2 daughters, Princess Blythe and Princess Ayleth. He insisted he needed to come to Glanzreich for this matter. Queen Mother already wants to hold a tea party to meet the princesses, she expects all 5 princes to be there along with Count Rosenberg, and me. They will be staying here for a week."

They younger princes just stood there not knowing why this was such a big deal. It was another visit from the neighbouring kingdoms. Licht blabbering on how he could make both of them fall for him in a second. The third prince was searching for some kind object to hit the back of his head for stating such a shameless comment. Leonhard help's his dearest brother search. Prince Kai trying to control everyone. Eins just watching this as if this was all a boring theater play. 

Eins slowly walked up to the tutor asking, "Is that all?"

"Yes.". The tutor was obviously entertained by this news by looking at the count. He was just standing there with his hand on his forehead, muttering, "Damn that persistent old man...".

The first prince not exhausted by this news at all, sharing the emotion as the tutor, secretly of course.  

"Understood, me and Ernst will be there to greet him. Ern, lets go, we have a meeting we'll be late to after all."

Ernst followed him back into the carriage with a glare still on his face.

Soon after they headed inside the carriage silence fell. 

"What do you think they do inside that carriage?" said Licht never failing to make the most flagrant note or question at the end.

"They do what we do inside a carriage of course! Ride it! What else would they do?" Leonhard asked, honestly Heine would love to help them but unable to find a place to intercept in. Prince Bruno's reflexes automatically covered his ears. Now who says he's not flexible?

"Leonie, you don't know anything! Remember they are lovers! They could do anything inside that carriage! Like ride it in a special way... Or instead of riding the carriage..."

"Shut up!", Prince Bruno trying to protect Leonhard's innocence.

The tutor came in only to be overlapped, "Now your highnesses-"