|||| questions

||||

Ariana's POV

Loud, obnoxious knocks woke me up from my sleep. I sat up, "what" I groggily said.

"It's 6:30, your work starts now" Jason's slightly annoyed voice let out behind my door.

"Oh um sorry for the delay Mr. McCann, I'll be out" I rambled quickly tying my hair in a messy bun.

I grabbed a pair of jeans and a white top as I made my way out of my room. Mr. McCann stood there in jeans and a black t shirt with a solid gold chain. His slight irritated look was a major turn on. He bit his lip and was impatiently tapping his foot against the hard wood floor. God I need to stop thinking this guy was so hot, he was my boss! This is all business matter, nothing more.

I cleared my throat so Jason would notice my presence. "Ms. Ariana, I sure hope this doesn't happen again, not really a great first impression if you ask me" Jason's eyes met mine. I let my eyes sink into the floor "of course not Mr. McCann, not again, I'm very sorry" I shook my head disappointed that I slipped up on the second day.

"Okay I just need you to clean the first floor of the house, the second room closest to the stair case and the one next to that, no other room, don't let your wandering eyes land on something that might take you to a room I did not allow" he sounded serious as he went over the rules.

"Yes Mr. McCann as you say" I nervously put my head down, just looking at him made me go crazy. There's something about him, probably just his looks right? Yeah, yeah of course.

"I have to go to work now Ariana, I do hope you do as I say" he said, checking his watch as he nodded and walked down the stairs.

//

I was cleaning the last room Mr. McCann told me to clean, when I walked out, I became curious.

All the doors were the same, but the room next to mine stood out the most, it had a different knob and a different door. So I went straight to it, as I pushed the knob the door slowly moved, in my view there was paperwork all over a nice, covered black sheet, as I took my first step into the room, a strong grip on my wrist pushed me back, tingles went all over my body by this certain contact of skin, I looked up and there of course were Jason's hazel eyes, yet they did look a bit darker than usual. Damn it, I knew I wasn't supposed to go into this room, I can loose my job because all the mistakes I've been making so far.

"Ms. Ariana" McCann slowly breathed out. Looking like he was trying to calm down his anger.

"Mr. McCann, I- I'm so sorry, I I - " I was cut off from my stuttering.

"why must you disobey me, beautiful, I just don't understand" my breathe hitched as he came closer to me.

"It'll never happen again Mr. McCann" I didn't know why I did that, damn me .

"Never say never, you don't know what things your eyes lead you to" he smirked as his body was held right against mine.

"Ariana I need you to obey me, because you don't want to loose this job, am I correct" he questioned, I just nodded my head, not liking how close we were because I liked it at the same time. Confusing. I'm confused as well.

"Words, princess, use words"

"Yes Mr. McCann, of course" I led my head low as he moved away. Missing the heat of his body.

"So I would like to get to know you, Ms. Ariana, would you mind me asking a few questions? I mean just so I know because you're going to work here so" he scratched the back of his neck, questionably.

"Yeah- yeah sure" I was cut off guard by this.

He led me to the nearest guest bedroom and he sat at one and as I sat in the middle. He only got closer.

"So how about, after I ask a question, you ask one to me, so you won't feel like you're being interrogated or something like that" he chuckled. His laugh just made my insides flutter.

"What's your full name?" Jason started with the question.

"Ariana Sophia Butera" I nodded

"Beautiful" Jason smiled up at me, I just put my head down, fumbling with my fingers.

"Uh, um what about you, what's your full name?" I proceeded with my question.

"Jason Drew McCann" he shrugged. I nodded my head, thinking what a perfect name for him.

His turn was up "favorite color ?"

"Uh, pink, light pink"

"You?" I responded back, basically just asking the saw questions he did to me.

"Purple"

Jason's turn was up yet again. "So miss ariana, do you have a boyfriend?" The question made me choke.

"Um, no" I just shook my head at his silly question. I was curious though, very curious about him. He was pretty ideal, looks perspective.

"What about you Mr. McCann?" I gestured for him to continue as I moved a bit in the bed to get into a more comfortable position.

"Well no, I mean not yet that is" he responded with a smirk attached to his face, and winked.

"That's enough questions for the night, good night, beautiful" he smirked once again as he left me like yesterday dumbfounded.

His words repeating through my head 'not yet' what did that mean, was he addressing it towards me ? I don't even know.

I walked back to my room and decided to call it a night, but my mind didn't quite agree with me. My thoughts are all over the place, all revolving my boss. This is absolutely ludicrous, I know that I'm not supposed to think of Jason so much, but I can't help to stop, the warm ness of his body, the touch of skin when it makes contact with mine. Words can't explain. He's so different and mysterious and dark. I don't even know. I want to though. I want to know about Jason. I do. I don't know exactly why I'm so intrigued on finding out, if I barely open up to anyone anymore, I just answer basic questions, nothing to personal, until I fully care about someone, that's my call to open up. But I guess you could say I'm in a way like Jason, mysterious. Not many people know much things about me. But hopefully in time, someone will be there for me to open up to, someone that'll mean the world to me. I just have to find that person.

::////

lalala I hope you enjoy this a bit, it's pretty suckish, but things have to be done before stuff happens. Ariana is secretive and hidden with a few things in her life, get ready to uncover things about her and Jason in this story. Oh and the bet drama of course. I wonder what's gonna happen with Jason and Ariana, is the bet just the bet or is it gonna be more? just wait and see please bbs thank uuuuu I'll update soon.

5+ comments
20+ favorites
For the next chapter