IX ; Puerto Rico Part 2

Chapter 9;

Word count ; 1369 (;

Puerto Rico Part2

"You know, even if I am Puerto Rican, my parents never took me to Puerto Rico, I don't know much about my culture and it's just kind of weird" I explained as my hand was being held by Jason as we walked around the park, going in the direction for snorkeling.

"Well what do you want to know?"

"I want to know if I have family living here, I wanna know if they even know I exist" I sighed. "I don't know why, but my dad didn't want to ever talk about anything about his heritage, he didn't even seem Puerto Rican in my eyes" Jason placed close attention, I could see from him furrowing his think eyebrows from the corner of my eye, but when I turned to see him, he placed a small, fakish smile on his light face.

Before we knew it, Jason and I were in the area to get the life jackets for snorkeling. We proceeded in line and eventually were prepared to step into the water.

Jason kept fumbling with the glasses making me giggle." It goes this way Jas" I scolded when he was wearing them upside down. After, I helped Jason place his goggles in the correct way, we got into the icy water. We began swimming alongside many tourists as well.

I swam lower seeing hundreds of different species of fish, I tried to suppress a giggle when the fish were so close that they were tickling me. I went up to get air, seeing Jason also getting air, flipping his now wet hair and running his hand through it.

He looked over in my direction, and saw me looking at him, "come 'ere, princess" he gestured for his back.

"Jas, what are you thinking?" I giggled, without further ado, he grabbed my waist from under the water, making me squeal once he placed me on his bare, muscular back.

"Wrap your hands around my neck, princess"

I did as he said, I giggled when he started swimming faster, feeling relaxed and pure happiness with Jason, it's only been less than a month, yet I've felt at ease with Jason, he's made me feel great.

"Stoooop" I whined, smiling at the end, since I couldn't help it.

After fifteen minutes of laying on Jason's back, laughing at the lame jokes he was making - may I add, we were ready to get out of the water, but before, he started adjusting my body to his back, he turned slightly, making his head extremely close to mine.

The smile I had died out, instead I was now looking at his eyes, while his eyes looked from my eyes to my lips.

I glanced up at his hazel eyes, wondering what was up, I wasn't sure what direction this was gonna go, but I didn't want it to go one of the direction that was in my head.

"I- I think it's time to go out now" I cleared my throat, feeling very awkward at the moment.

"Uh, yeah yeah, that's a good idea" he says, as I hop off his back and back onto the ground.

Jason started walking past me, not even making eye contact, I was slightly confused as he walked in a rapid pace.

"Jas" I ran after him "wait up" I reached him, breathing slightly heavily as I stood in front of him, his hair at his side, dripping and he still wore no shirt, exposing his structured chest.

I lightly giggled as I stood infront of him looking up at his face, " I'm glad you find this fuckïng amusing" his tone startled me, I winced at his words.

"What's your problem" I moved my arms around, confused and irritated at his outburst.

"What's my problem" he chuckled dryly, he was clearly not amused.