News and thank you!

Caught in a Crossfire, on Wattpad reached 600 reads, I think today, and I am surprised by many people in different places read it. I was so shocked I couldn't even believe it.

Over 55% in the USA read it, 11% in Canada, Croatia, the United Kingdom, Austrailia, Ireland, even some in Ethiopia (9%).

In the gender area, 67% of females, and 33% of private (I guess they had private profiles on Wattpad or something) have read Caught in a Crossfire. I'm just speechless that a lot of people read it.

I want to thank you readers for giving my book a shot. I thought to myself as I wrote the story "I'll see what people think." I was surprised to see how many read it in such a short while. I knew that DV and CA (Domestic Violence & Child Abuse) are sensitive subjects, and not many are brought out in YA, or in YA cases, not shown in different racial backgrounds.

I read on a Huffington Post about the statistics of DV, and read that black women experience intimate partner violence at 35 percent rate higher than white women. I seriously, did not know that. As I caught the flu last weekend, I watched some short films on Youtube. Some were touching, some were just . . . too vulgar. Cursing every few sentences. One film I watched was almost making me search another video. The ending was okay, but at least go back to it and change the ending so she made a better life.

But I really want to say thank you to my readers! You guys have really made me motivated to finish this story. And I will as soon as I can grab on to some free time. Because school is in the way. D:

Leave comments and votes and check out my other works, if you want. Or if you want to read another DV story, read Love her, Save her, Don't Die. A Mortal Kombat fanfiction that involves DV. I know it doesn't sound interesting, but you won't be disappointed.