soulmate

Inspired by: none

———

Soulmates, is where you find your other half, a soulmate who loves you and accepts for who you are. Yes, there are many people in this world to find your exact soulmate, but you just gotta be patient.

"I hate you!" Well then, let's get on with the story.

"I hate you too! I wish you never show your face in this school ever again!" Shouted Nene, Amane gritted his teeth and began shouting back at her.

"They're at it again are they?" A certain guy who wears glasses asked the boy with earrings.

"Yeah, it seems like they really hate each other's guts for no reason." Kou said to Akane. They both sighed, getting used to them shouting.

"Maybe their soulmates?" A girl with indigo hair asked behind the two guys, they flinch at the sudden voice and not long after calmed down.

"Ao-chan! Do you think we're soulmates too?" Akane asked, Aoi just smiled and continued on watching the two fight.

"Guess not Akane-senpai. Yugi-senpai likes Mei-senpai, while Senpai likes Teru-nii."

(Why. Is. There. So. Many. Senpais.)

"Well, that's a tragic. I really want them to be together." Aoi whispered. So they can't argue any much longer.

"They will." The three jumped once again at the sudden voice.

"Teru-nii! How would you know that they will be together? You mean they're soulmates?" Kou asked, and Teru nodded.

"The Red String, is attached to their pinkies." Everyone went silent after that, except the two who is still fighting.

"Uh-huh, great story Pres, you sure can see this 'Red String of Faith' attached to these two morons." Akane sarcastically said and rolled his eyes.

Teru chuckled softly.
"No, do you guys really thought they hated each other?"

The three blink their eyes repeatedly, signing that they don't understand what he meant.

"They never hated each other. They just act like they hated each other so no one can annoy them. Yugi-san never liked Shijima-san. In fact, he likes Yashiro-san and so does her." He explained.

"Yeah, yeah whatever. Let's go home Ao-chan." Akane then drag Aoi's wrist out of the classroom.

"That's it! I've had enough of you!" Amane shouted, dashing towards her and grab the collar of her shirt and kiss her soft lips.

Everyone went quiet, they just stared at the two, while Nene was confused and blushing hard at the same time.

He pulled away, gasping for air and let go.

"N-nene-chan!" Aoi went up to Nene who was beginning to fall.

"Maybe you're right Minamoto-senpai." Amane said to Teru.

"About what?" He asked.

"Maybe we're really are soulmates."

———

Hey, I'm back.

Ngl, this probably one of the most worst writing I've ever wrote so far despite all of my braincells being wasted.

Also, happy Halloween. I do my best to be updated and write a story since I'm on my break for 3 days.