obsession.

Inspired by: none

This story is kinda dark btw.

And might be short ;^^
———

"You.. Killed them.."

"That's because I love you."

Amane stared at his beloved friend, Yashiro Nene is the name. Ever since he transferred to Kamome Gakuen, his eyes landed on her quickly when he was walking past by her while heading to his seat.

And especially since she's the first ever person that talked to him. His life was miserable and cold back then, but when she came into his life, he felt warm for the first time.

(*cough* *cough* yandere-chan *cough*)

He called him and Nene as friends, even though they barely talk to each other. But, he didn't mind since she always greeted him every morning. He even recorded it in his phone.

"Yugi-san! Is something wrong?" The teacher asked him, he then notice that the whole class was looking at him. Including Nene. And oh he was happy just by Nene looking at him.

"No sir! I just doze off a bit." He chuckled lightly, the teacher continued doing his work as Amane was staring at Nene. He noticed that these past few days, they didn't have lunch. So he made a step for it.

———

"Hey there Yashiro-san!" Amane greeted the girl who was startled. Nene exhaled, grabbing her chest where her heart is.

"Oh, you scared me Yugi-kun. What's up?" She asked, and Amane sat in front of her and smiled.

"Oh nothing~ I was just asking if you could join me for lunch. Yeah?" Nene widen her eyes in shock, she was planning to ask him for lunch also. Coincidence? I think not!

She nodded, and Amane wanted to scream in joy. But he just held it in, he grab Nene's hand and began walking to the rooftop.

They pulled out their lunch box and chatted for a bit. Till Nene had a question that made Amane choked on his food. Almost

"Hey Yugi-kun. Do you have a crush on someone?" Yugi spit out bits of his foods and quickly grab the water and drink it, leaving Nene confused.

As he was done, he looked at Nene. She was waiting for his answer, he wanted to say it's her but he's a little nervous. He led out a sigh and patted her head for now reason.

"No one. I had a crush on no one." His lips curved into a smile. Making Nene pout, and also continued eating her food.

Without even noticing that Amane stared at her for like a minute and eating his food again.

Time skip: 5 months later

The encounter of Nene and Amane was 5 months ago. And their friendship is doing well, they soon became best friends. And Nene started to develop feelings for Amane.

Till..

"Hey Amane-kun?"

"Yeah?"

"I like you."

"..."

"Glad to hear that."

"..."

"I like you too."

"Promise you will never leave me? Even I do something bad?"

"I promise."

"You kept you're promise Nene. Don't ever break it."

"I won't."

Few weeks.

"A-amane-k-kun..?" Nene froze at the scene. Where all of the bodies of her friends and family scattered onto the floor. They were in his house, helping him for some "projects."

"Hey there Nene." He started to walk towards her. She didn't move, she just stared at the lifeless bodies. Even her best friend got killed.

Amane pulled her into a hug, kissing her forehead and patted it after. He keeps whispering "it's gonna be okay." Nene didn't trust him anymore.

"Why would you do this?!" She shouted and pushed him back. Nene realized what she had done and saw Amane's eyes.

"Oh Nene, you promise to keep loving me even I did something bad. And yet you hate now?" He pinned Nene at the wall, nuzzling his nose at her neck.

(I swear this is not lewd-)

His breath tickles onto her neck so she tried to push him away but he was too strong. His grip got even tighter the more she keep yelping for help.

"SHUT UP!!!" He shouted and bang the wall with his fist, making Nene shut her mouth. He keep on glaring at Nene's frightened face and just smirk.

He place a kiss on her soft pink lips, the kiss Nene felt right now was not gentle like they use to kiss. It was a forceful kiss.

Nene now have the courage to push with all of her strength. And she finally push him.

"You.. Killed them..." Nene tried running away but her wrist was grip by a cold hand. She knew it was his.

He chuckled darkly and said, "That's because I love you."

Amane quickly push Nene to the ground, his knife on her throat, she felt the cold blade pressing against her neck and blood started to spill.

"I'm sorry Nene. I have to do this."

2 days later.

"Nene! I'm home!" Amane shouted in his house, no reply.

He started walking down his basement, and there she was. His smile grew from ear to ear as he saw her.

"Nene! I brought you a ring today!"

"..."

"Nene, I know you're alive. So celebrate our wedding love!"

"..huh..?"

"Oh! Nene! Did I wake you up?" Amane kiss her cheek at the girl who was chained up in his basement. She barely speak because of her throat being slice open. Only a little.

Amane grab her hair and smelled it, then kiss her knuckles. "No one will get in our way now."

"I killed all the people in this Country so it will be the 2 of us!" Amane stated.

"The other countries didn't know this. And did you see me on TV? Telling the other Countries that Japan is now close and no people can travel here now!"

"..."

"I love you Nene, nothing can ever change that."