babysitters

Class is almost starting.. UgHhhHhH...

Inspired by: none

---

"FREEDOM!" All of the students at the Kamome Gakuen shouted in sync, they're happy because their teachers are having a meeting for the whole day.

"Now settle down. I know you're all excited and stuff. But in one condition, you can't go home yet until we tell you to. Feel free to do your Club Activities, but don't go home yet." Their teacher explained, the students were all babbling about why can't they go home.

Well, one wasn't happy about it at all. That person is Yashiro Nene, the cute girl with fat ankles, and also the heroine of the series. Wasn't very happy about it. Why? Because she was forced to clean the bathroom, for the rest of the day.

Her classmates already left, she began to get up but someone stopped her by grabbing her wrist. She looked behind and saw her best friend. Aoi.

"What do you wanna do  today Nene-chan?" She wore that exact same smile whenever they meet.

"Oh, I was gonna do something else.. Bye!" And at this rate, Aoi is always concern about Nene making excuses. She always thought that she might be busy, that's what she thought all the time.

After that running and running, Nene already felt exhausted about it. Because of all the work she had always been.

"Finally, I'm here." She whispered to herself and went inside the bathroom. Only to see Hanako grinning in front of her. She sighed, knowing what he will say.

"You thinking what I'm thinking Yashiro?" He asked, even though he already knew the answer Nene is going to say.

"Cleaning the bathroom for a day?" She answered, and Hanako shouted "you're right" in joy. Yes, Hanako likes his bathroom to be cleaned. But, that's not the issue here, he also likes to spend time with Nene during her duty. Because it made him happy.

To be honest, he doesn't like Nene to be graduated, but since that's part of the school rules, he can't do anything about it.

A few moments go by, they heard footsteps coming from the hallway.
3 footsteps.

And Kou came barging in the bathroom, with Teru and their little sister.

"Kou-kun! And, M-minamoto-Senpai?!" Now Hanako is very annoyed, just seeing his face made him feel disgusted. You may not like it, but he cursed under his breath.

"Hey Senpai! Can you do us a favor?" Kou asked, scratching the back if his head. He seems nervous about saying something to Nene.

"Don't worry Kou, I got this. Yashiro-san, you wouldn't mind if you babysit our Princess? We got an important call from our parents that we have to exorcise this powerful demon."

Teru look down at his sister and patted her head.

"Be good at Yashiro-san, Tiara. Kay Princess?" The little girl nodded, signing that she understand what that means.

(Cause other kids are dumb, and Tiara is the only kid who is smart-)

"And you.." Teru then glared at Hanako with soulless eyes, Hanako hid behind Nene cause he was scared he might almost exorcist him again.

"Don't let Yashiro-san clean the bathroom. Or you might get the piece of my ass-

Please stand by

"-or you might regret it." Hanako rolled his eyes as Teru looked away from them, Tiara tug Nene's skirt to give her attention. Nene lean down because she was small (duh, author, can't you see thats obvious??)

"What's your name?" Nene asked, smiling.

"I'm Tiara. What's your name Nee-san?" She asked cutely, making Nene want to scream.

"I'm Yashiro Nene, a friend of your Kou-kun." She introduced, can't stop thinking about how cute she is

"Oh? You're that girl that Kou-nii always talk about!" Now Hanako already knew what sentence Tiara is gonna say next.

"He really like-" Hanako covered Tiara's mouth, he chuckled nervously. And let go.

"What was that for Hanako-kun?" Nene asked, but Hanako just pouted his lip and looked away.

"Nene-niichan. Who is that?" Tiara pointed at Hanako, Nene giggled and picked up Tiara.

"That's my friend, Hanako-kun." Oof, hearing the word 'friend' made Hanako's heart hurt. Well, if he had any, but his chest hurt.

"Hey! How about we have a picnic outside? We can cook some snacks and eat it?" Hanako reassured, Tiara's eyes sparkled and scream in joy.

Nene's eyes teared a bit because of how cute Tiara is. Such a little baby she is, just like Kou.

They went outside and place the blanket under a tree. Nene and Tiara went to the School Kitchen to cook some desserts. While Hanako droop just to look at the Donuts Nene made.

After cooking, they went to under the tree, Tiara with Nene's hand. Just to make sure she wouldn't be lost.

"Nene-chan!" Aoi ran up to them, stop and looked at Tiara.

"So this is what you're busy about?" Aoi asked crossing her arms, nenen giggled and scratch the back of her head.

"Yeah, I had to babysit Kou-kun and Minamoto-senpai's Lil sis." She explained, and Aoi wave at Tiara, who also waved back.

After talking for a few minutes, the indigo haired girl wave goodbye and headed at the Garden. While the three of them headed under the tree where they would eat snacks.

Meanwhile.

After chatting and eating, they eventually fell asleep, along with Hanako. Who is still half-awake.

"Heh, Yashiro, we're like parents taking care of a child." And he fell asleep after that.

3 hours later.

"Hey Kou, you did pretty great exorcizing that Supernatural." Teru patted his head, as a sign of reward.

"Thanks Teru-nii." He giggled and smiled.

(He's such a pure baby, I cant-)

Teru then noticed that Tiara was putting a blanket over Nene and Hanako. He walk up to her and patted her head.

"What's this Princess?" He asked, smiling at her.

"Oh, I owe Nene-niichan because she's been taking care of me, and Hanako-nii. They're like my parents!" She shouted in joy. Making Teru smile even more.

"I guess I could trust Hanako."

Bonus.

Nene: Hanako, you perv! Did you put a blanket over me?!

Hanako: no I did not! I was surely asleep, I didnt put a blanket over us!

Nene: you liar! You said ghost can't sleep! Im sure you did! Just tell me the truth!

Hanako: I AM telling the truth!

Teru, Kou and Tiara hiding one of the bushes

Tiara: should I go tell them I'm the one who put the blanker over them?

Kou: yeah, I feel bad for Hanako.

Teru: no no, let's just enjoy. They're like married couple fighting.

This is lame :/