Chapter 3

The past few weeks have been hell. My mom barely came out. The only times I have seen her was when she had to go to work. She hasn't eaten a proper meal ever since my dad have left. She has this solemn look her face now. I think shes getting better though.

"Hey Kendall! Hello?!" I snapped out of my daze and turned to look at Maddy.

"Whaa?"

"Jeez you always space out! What are you thinking about huh?"

I just looked at her but then turned away. "Kendall! Whats up with you lately?!" she jumped out of her seat, and practically yelled at me with a glare

"You wouldn't understand" When i said that her glare softened and she sat back down.

"Kenny, I know that the thing with your parents have been hard on you but please don't try and push me away. I really do want to help you get over this."

I sighed and turned to her, "I know, I just need some time right now. I have to get use to not having a dad around anymore and it just makes me feel..."

"Weird?"

"Yea exactly. He's been there all my life and then suddenly he's just not.."

Mads scooted closer to me and gave me a hug. Y'know those hugs that are just so cozy and what not? Well yea thats how her hugs are and i love it so much!

"You know I would do anything for you right?" I nodded my head but then smirked,

"Anything?"

"NOTHING STUPID!" She yelled and stood up on the seat.

"Jeez calm yo tits. People are looking now." I groaned. I've always hated being the centre of attention and I usually just lay low. But ever since my dad had left it's been the talk of the town considering we live in a small town and word travels around fast. Every where I look people are whispering to each other talking about how my dad just left us.

After everything has happened more people had noticed me and it was hard to keep a low profile. Some girls even say that "he left them because he found out Savannah was pregnant with her boss's baby" or "he got sick of his daughter because she is a piece of sh*t." They were all wrong but none of them realized that, except for Maddy and Jay of course. Some even came up to me and just tell it straight to my face, thus reminding me that I am not wanted by anyone, not even my own dad.