Chapter 1

"Heey Kenny!!" my best guy friend shouted. Seriously i dont get how he can be such a morning person.

"Hey Jay"

"Right you dont like mornings." he chuckled

The 10 minute ride to school consisted of Jay singing to the songs on the radio off key. Seriously when we finally arrived in school i had a headache.

"Heller Kenny!!" Maddy practically screamed at me and walked beside me and Jay to our lockers.

"Why you so happy Mads?"

Maddy squealed, "I got asked out by Steven Jackson!!" she said with a huge smile on her face.

"Omg seriously?!?! When did this happen?? Give me the deets!!" You see Steven is the most hotest guy in our school. But sad part is....he's a player...I hope he doesn't hurt Maddy.

But before she could answer the bell for first period started.

"Look we all have to go to class be we arent finish!! We are talking bout this during Lunch. Kay?"

She just waved me off and nodded as she walked away to go to class. I headed to the 2nd floor to go to Science. Uhhhg i really dont like this class....especially since it aint my forte.

Sigh..you know those moments when time is slower than it seems to be?? Well thats happening to me right now and it's really annoying!

FINALLY, LUNCH!! I walked over to the cafeteria, bought mac and cheesse and some apple juice. I then walked to the table where Maddy, Jay, me and some other people sat at. So far only Maddy was there.

"Heey Mads. So continue our conversation from this morning...What are the deets?"

'~'~'~'~'~

A/N:

So what do y'all think?? (I need a name to call you readers! Any suggestions??) I'm updating this story more than the other just cause I have an idea of what is going to happen on this one. So anyway.... don't forget to vote and comment!! Oh and if any of you want to talk just PM me and stuff like that.