Chapter 2

"Okay so when i was at my locker after school a few day ago he started talking to me and then he gave me a ride home and asked for my number. So during the weekend we started texting a lot....like A LOT. Anyways he asked to hang out on Sunday at the mall and then thats when he asked me out!" She told me whit a huge smile on her face.

"Awwe thats so cute!!" I was so happy for her. She hasnt had a boyfriend for so long....especially since what happened 2 years ago.

~'~'~'~'~'~'~'

I came home with my parent shouting at each other. No suprise there. I saw that my dad had his  luggage beside him.

"ALL YOU DO IS RUNAWAY FROM YOUR PROBLEMS MITCH!! WHY DONT YOU LEARN AND FACE THEM FOR ONCE?!?!"

"LOOK SAVANNAH I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF YOU BULLSH*T OKAY?!?!"

"DONT YOU DARE POINT THIS BACK AT ME!! I HAVE DONE NOTHING WRONG!! I WASNT THE ONE WHO  WAS CHEATING ON ME AND HAD THE NERVE TO CALL ME THE SLUT"

"YOU KNOW WHAT?!?! I'LL SEE YOU IN COURT!!" My dad yelled and slammed the door of the house and his car.

My mom looked at me and hugged me, "Don't cry hun...everything is gonna be alright." I pulled away and wiped my cheek..I didnt even notice I was crying until she said so. I nodded at her and went upstairs to take a nap.

The next few weeks will be hella of a ride!! Fun......NOT!!

A/N:

Yes I know its a short chapter but I've been busy....like i have 2 project due this coming week and i haven't started on one of them yet. If you want a dedication just PM me.  Don't forget to comment and vote!! (: