Prologue

Kendel's POV

*4 years ago*

"Liam promise me you won't forget me." I mumbled through the sobs racking my body as i hugged him tighter as if he was gonna disapear if I didnt hold on...oh wait...he was.

You see Liam's my best friend since we were kids.

*FLASHBACK*

"Get the hell away from us you ugly girl!" Ray said as she pushed me to the ground. She looked at me as if i was the most disgusting thing in the world. Well thats how she saw me in her eyes. Her minions were behind her just glaring at me. I mean we were in 7TH GRADE!! This wasnt suppose to happen till later....right?

"Hey!" I looked up to see a cute boy with curly brown hair with big brown eyes, stand in front of me as if protecting me. "Don't call her that! She's pretty and no one deserves to be called ugly! How would you feel if someone called you ugly huh?"

"Pffshtt...as if anyone will dare call me ugly." Ray said matter of factly. But its true. She was pretty. You could tell that she would be beautiful when she grows up, but then again...her personality makes up for it.

The boy just turned around and crouched down to me and asked if I was fine.

"Yeah I'm good. Thanks for standing up for me."

"No problem. I'm Liam by the way. Wanna hang out for the rest of lunch?" He asked as he held out his hand and helped me up.

"Sure! Oh and I'm Kendel, but you could call me Kenny" I said smiling toothily at him.

*End of Flashback*

*Present Day*

The loud, obnoxious beeping of my alarm clock startled me awake causing me to jump and fall off my bed. Groaning I untangle myself from the blankets and stand up and head to my ensuite.

I took a quick shower. After, I went back into my bedroom and went to my closet. I was wearing a black cami with a jean jacket, some dark and light blue jeans and paired it with black leather boots. I threw my hair into a pony tail and took my beige bag and threw all my stuff in. (A/N: picture of outfit on the side) I ran downstairs and went into the kitchen to grab an apple. I took my phone from the table and ran outside when I heard a loud honk outside.

'~'~'~'~'~'~'~

A/N:

It's pretty short for a first chapter, I know. Its just that I have a lot going on. But I still wanted to upload this. The more votes the longer the next chapter is.